Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Class Tuning - September 11

Class Tuning - September 11
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    With maintenance next week, starting on Tuesday, September 11, we'll be making some targeted tuning adjustments to several specs based on how they’re performing in a variety of content. Here’s an outline of those adjustments:

We will note the final changes along with other hotfixes in the Tuesday hotfixes update added to our hotfixes blog post.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-09-11 at 09:06 AM.

Warriors are save (for now!) !!

Deleted
    And nothing for elemental shaman? I don't get it.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In general I was expecting a little more of a shake up. Either raising the floor or lowering the ceiling but it seems as though they've gone with the whack-a-mole approach where some changes are justified but the absence of others seems discouraging.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Holy nerfs were warranted, but why nerf disc dmg without buffing healing? Disc wasn't OP by any sense of the word.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow finally a mage fire stuff

Beast Mastery
    All damage reduced by 5%.

9/11. Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Elesday View Post
    Ele looks like it's not doing that bad. The buffed specs were the ones that were legitimately lagging behind while the nerfed ones were the great outlyers. Elementals issue was more it's rotation feeling bad the last I recall. The post also specifies that isn't all the changes.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2018-09-08 at 12:46 AM.

No warrior tank buff, thats gonna cost them some tanks

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    No warrior tank buff, thats gonna cost them some tanks
    Why? I am doing fine. Instead of pulling up warriors, they should take down the others a notch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol some of those buffs are a fucking joke. Feral, Fire, the two Warlock specs need more than 5%. Feral could be buffed by 20% and they still wouldn’t be topping meters.

Balance/Feral simming bottom dps but feral gets a meager 5% and balance gets ignored

lol

wheres the monk energy buff :'(

Quote Originally Posted by frogbound View Post
    Why? I am doing fine. Instead of pulling up warriors, they should take down the others a notch.
    I'm glad that you are happy with your class atm, but taking a warrior tank to m+ currently is more of a burden than anything else. The difference between DK/Havoc/Pala/Monk and Warrior / Druid is just so big that it easily breaks runs.

And there's the rogue nerfs that everyone saw coming

Also wow Blizz don't go overboard on that demo buff. Congrats now they're only nerfed by 40% of what they were in beta instead!
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2018-09-08 at 12:52 AM.

Fire, shadow, destro and demonology will still be garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I'm glad that you are happy with your class atm, but taking a warrior tank to m+ currently is more of a burden than anything else. The difference between DK/Havoc/Pala/Monk and Warrior / Druid is just so big that it easily breaks runs.
    With that attitude for sure.

I wonder how Mekw tanked that +16 key.

Third feral buff since launch and we're still going to sim rock bottom. Thanks Blizz, guess I'll just reroll for this expansion?

Flamestrike will at least hit for some amount now with the +6% and +15%. I will probably stop using LB and switch to Flamepatch with the change since I mostly run M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Elesday View Post
    I don't understand what isn't to get. Ele shamans are consistently one of the worst classes in the game and blizzard has continually shown that they don't care. They aren't going to be competitive, ever. If you're lucky chain lightning MIGHT be strong on mass AOE for a tier. It's time to just reroll like the rest of us.