Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintty View Post
    /cry

Feeling a bit bummed with the double nerf hammer. Will see what the result is in M+ later.

I must have been doing something wrong. Usually hitting 30-40k myself...
    just squeeze in as many UAs along with corruption agony and haunt - wait till right before deathglare to cast phantom sing. that combo has landed me quite a few 130k+ crits

not sure now though.

It is wierd to see a dot class have that kind of burst.

15+ Year Old Account
    Think I only had like 60-65k during tonites raid.
    Then again all those were non-crits.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-09-12 at 10:33 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    It is wierd to see a dot class have that kind of burst.
    Affliction had best burst in the game in MoP aswell, it was never touched in that expansion

Quote Originally Posted by actiwe View Post
    Affliction had best burst in the game in MoP aswell, it was never touched in that expansion
    I would just not imaging as spec like Affliction as busty.. but maybe that’s just me

I would just not imaging as spec like Affliction as busty.. but maybe that’s just me
    Depends on your race, some are quite busty, I play a modest Blood Elf, not very busty.

affliction had best everything in Siege of Orgimmar, so we should make it that way again /s

Boy, language, we may have minors here!

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    affliction had best everything in Siege of Orgimmar, so we should make it that way again /s
    TBH I would'nt mind if they brought back dotsnapping . Jesus aff was so much fun then..

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    Boy, language, we may have minors here!
    “Mistakes” happen

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I think thats been active for a while now. They maybe just getting around to psoting it since they said its in game already. For a while now I've noticed my DBs are not hitting as hard as they were before Uldir hit. I was getting close to 150k DB crits for a while then one Tuesday they dropped way off from normal. Now the biggest crit I'll get at 360 with a perfectly set rotation leading up to the DB cast with darkglare up is around 70-80k.
    Not sure about that. I still got some 140k crits when doing weekly island expeditions last reset. Sure, it was with 30% haste buff from some shrine or whatever, but that's the same haste as BL. Haven't really paid much attention this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    just squeeze in as many UAs along with corruption agony and haunt - wait till right before deathglare to cast phantom sing. that combo has landed me quite a few 130k+ crits

not sure now though.
    That’s pretty much exactly what I’m doing: Haunt, CoA, Corr, 5xUA, PS, DG then Deathbolt. I’ve even experimented with getting CoA up early for full stack (talking about opener here). Maybe I need moar crit!

TBH I would'nt mind if they brought back dotsnapping . Jesus aff was so much fun then..
    Being #1 by far is always fun, the gameplay itself was pretty lame

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    Being #1 by far is always fun, the gameplay itself was pretty lame
    I beg to differ. It was the gameplay that was fun

The balancing of Affliction since the MoP revamp has been awful. In one way, I can't blame Blizzard or condemn them entirely; balancing DoT specs is a difficult task. I was reminiscing in the gym today about previous incarnations iterations of Affy from WotLK and Cata, then harshly realizing they probably wouldn't work in today's meta. Shadow Embrace stacking with Haunt and Shadowbolt felt terrible, Soul Swap made DoTs so easy to spread thus their power was weaker, being in melee to Shadowflame, MG and DS as DoT throttles were poor design for movement. It never made sense to me that Affy was turned into a powerhouse spec of deadly burst.

Deathbolt is still so strong post nerfs that DS/NF are not viable. SoC is so sad to use as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulishaman View Post
    I thought the 10% increase from each dot made the pet damage pretty big. I could be wrong though.
    Nope, its the +8 seconds, that then you pair with deathbolt.
    max Agony (15 stacks)
    then 5 stacks of UA
    add 8 seconds to each
    then do 10% of that damage all at once, is a massive burst, like 50k+ worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Its a nerf to our burst, which is deserved, they are targeting the right spell.
    But Aff is still fine and still the best spec for Uldir.
    The buff for Destro and Demo was needed, but not enough to make them competitive.
    But they are all fine to play if you do casual stuff like normals and lower keys.
    I'm just curious as to why they give small buffs at first, and the "needed" ones later? Do they not play their own game and/or test it..?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post

not sure now though.
    it doesent count phantom sing i am pretty sure as its not a dot, its a thing that gets placed over a persons head, then does damage around them, including them.
    for example you can put it on a turtle shelled hunter
    plus well... Triple duration UA...
    bassicly free 10 UA's
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-09-13 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it doesent count phantom sing i am pretty sure as its not a dot

It does. Also very easy to test. Put only PS on dummy and press deathbolt. If it does more than 1 damage (or 2 if it happened to crit), its counted as a dot.
    Fear makes people weak. Fear is my friend.
    Twitch.tv

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicator View Post
    It does. Also very easy to test. Put only PS on dummy and press deathbolt. If it does more than 1 damage (or 2 if it happened to crit), its counted as a dot.
    It does? Interesting, cause Phantom is not a normal dot...