how many games do you need to reach 500 honor lvl?

Midnight is my favorite mount and I would like to get it but it looks like that you need a tremendous amount of games, so how many games does it take to reach honor lvl 250 and 500?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Midnight is my favorite mount and I would like to get it but it looks like that you need a tremendous amount of games, so how many games does it take to reach honor lvl 250 and 500?
    Depends how much honor you get per game.. Its 4.4m needed so at 500 a game it's 8800 matches, if its less then its miles more.

What do you mean by saying "games"? Skirmishes, casual bgs, rated arenas rbgs?

No matter what will you play it will take ages If they will not finally add more honor for more rating i will reach honor rank 500 in 3 years...

By the time you reach rank 500, blizzard would have added rank 1000.

Stop wasting time on such an obvious carrot-on-a-stick time sink, the lvl 500 mount is nice but nowhere near worth the amount of time needed to get it ( even if you ended legion at prestige 25 ).

Odds are, by the end of BFA this system will be shafted again for a new one and so forth, it's unreliable.

2v2 wins are 100 honor each I believe. Soo 8800 x 500 / 100 = 44,000. Let's assume it takes 5 minutes for a game (queue, prep, win/lose, requeue)
    Enjoy. 3667 hours. Let's assume you win around 60% so that makes around 6112 hours or 8 1/2 months of playing 24h a day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    2v2 wins are 100 honor each I believe. Soo 8800 x 500 / 100 = 44,000. Let's assume it takes 5 minutes for a game (queue, prep, win/lose, requeue)
    Enjoy. 3667 hours. Let's assume you win around 60% so that makes around 6112 hours or 8 1/2 months of playing 24h a day.
    And to expand on BG's, assuming 500 honor per bg (actually less after 1st win of the day and even less when you don't win), with 8800 bg's needed and 20 mins for a bg (including the queue) that's 2933 hours or 122 days of playing and always winning.
    In a more realistic scenario, doing bg's 3 hours each day (which is still pretty much) that would be 32 months, or nearly 3 years.
    Nearly 3 years of doing bg's 3 hours every single day and always winning.

They need to increase honor by a lot. I'd say at least double what we have now, or max it at say 300 honor level and revert some rewards to match that.

In my opinion, Midnight looks much better and you are probably able to get him sooner - you can use alts for farming, which helps a lot.