bm disc
    rogue disc
    bm disc
    ret disc
    rogue disc

....ya feel me?

Disc disc would be top if they could que it? lmao

Good thing 2's is completely irrelevant l0l

funny because i was watching some streamers like pikaboo play 2s on 2,2k and they face 90% resto druids pretty much

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borvo View Post
    Good thing 2's is completely irrelevant l0l
    It's not irrelevant if you can still unlock your mog sets, weekly cache gear, and get mounts from it. Skirmish is irrelevant, rated 2s is relevant, just not as relevant as 3s.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

There are more rdruids than disc in top 100 but 2v2 is not rly played by everyone. Most top pvpers reached 2.4k for max reward and started playing 3v3.

I agree that at lower mmr there are more disc than any other healers and ofc a lot of rogues

Deleted
    Huh. I've been queuing arena skirmishes on my ~100 Disc priest and it only ever lets me into 3v3, I thought this was the case for rated?
    not that it matters as it is only 2v2 but still, It makes sense to lock it to double dps.

Skirmish and Rated are not the same thing. Healers cannot que into Skirmish 2s. They only get 3s (DPS get 2s or 3s). Almost all high level teams in rated 2's are Dps/Healer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Huh. I've been queuing arena skirmishes on my ~100 Disc priest and it only ever lets me into 3v3, I thought this was the case for rated?
    not that it matters as it is only 2v2 but still, It makes sense to lock it to double dps.
    Random skims always put healers in 3s but a ranked 2s can be any mixture of double dps or healer dps

Once you get higher it'll start being Resto Druids only.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Once you get higher it'll start being Resto Druids only.
    ye watched hydra play disc earlier today at 2,4k 2's and 90% of the games was vs a resto druid pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    ye watched hydra play disc earlier today at 2,4k 2's and 90% of the games was vs a resto druid pretty much
    the 30% mana nerf destroyed disc, especially in 2s. I see disc falling off hard except in "all in" comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running spriest/rdruid, never lost against a disc yet. They just oom

how are Demon Hunters doing in arenas right now?

Been running rsham (me) with rogue/ret/war and getting nothing but hunter disc and rogue disc. Very difficult games. Good news is most of the current 2k priests aren't actually good players, just fotm.

yeah, they said they where gonna nerf arms, bm, and disc. They nerfed arms and bm.........now wheres the disc nerf

Yeah we feel you! Playing myself Ret and disc and it is an OP comp for sure :P

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    yeah, they said they where gonna nerf arms, bm, and disc. They nerfed arms and bm.........now wheres the disc nerf
    9% smite damage nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    9% smite damage nerf
    Not enough. 900k assa dmg + 550k disc is insane!
    Last edited by Druitz; 2018-09-11 at 03:40 PM.

disc dmg is really high i agree. but if you manage to live past 5min you pretty much get an autowin because they legit go oom after more than a few spells.
    rdruid is far better than disc.