Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I just wish Blizzard would make a queue for double dps or heal/dps. I get all the counter arguement s (I’ve heard them before), but there’s very little balance already to have that also be a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    funny because i was watching some streamers like pikaboo play 2s on 2,2k and they face 90% resto druids pretty much
    Its funny, I thought about watching some streams to see how DKs are playing atm as I felt seriously gimped and there was 1 DK in top 300..

Quote Originally Posted by Peruh View Post
    disc dmg is really high i agree. but if you manage to live past 5min you pretty much get an autowin because they legit go oom after more than a few spells.
    rdruid is far better than disc.
    And now rdruids got 3% healing buff because of pve +reju mana cost reduction. Disc got nerf to smite.

I was unhappy with rdruid changes. We lost artifact that is not talent, no blink, only 3 pvp talents but ovrerall i fell that rdruid is very good atm and more forgiving because of better surviability outside bear form. Sadly pve changes can hurt pvp players as always.

Deleted
    same in 3s

rogue mage disc
    mage dh disc
    mage boom disc
    bm warr disc
    bm dh disc

please nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I need to find me a disc Priest then. Maybe that’ll fix my abysmal win rating.

after a day of nothing but 3v3, I've met exactly 3 Holy paladins, 2 resto druids, 1Mistweaver and a few resto shamans, the majority of the comps have had Disc priests in them. If anything, disc hasn't been nerfed enough

when you get higher rating rdruid is by far better than disc in 2's, just live for more than 5 min and disc is oom and you auto win, and with their already low healing and quicker dampening in 2's they are on a very strict timer to win.

everyone just playing disc fotm now because they think its the best healer in 2s
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2018-09-12 at 01:32 AM.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, played some 2s as Resto Shaman with an Arms Warrior friend and we found Resto Druid comps harder to play against than Disc comps.... in fact I don't think we lost a single game against Disc Priests.

Same here. I saw a Rdruid once or twice though.

Just played some gsmes at 2-2.1k mmr and it was disc/rdruid/rshaman nearly equally not even single MW or Hpala.

Overall after 85 games i have played vs disc and rshaman mainly

Rdru is more broken/op than disc in high rated 2s. People complaining about disc are low rated and fail to pressure said disc's team, thus them being able to do seemingly op damage and feeling "broken".

The reality is that disc is middle of the pack as far as arena is concerned when fighting equally skilled opponents and currently outshined by rdru/rsham. They actually could use some buffs in the mana regen department.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I just wish Blizzard would make a queue for double dps or heal/dps. I get all the counter arguement s (I’ve heard them before), but there’s very little balance already to have that also be a factor.
    I used to think that they should just ban healers/tanks from 2v2 altogether and make it into the brawl that it should be instead of the extended games it turns into when almost all teams are healer/dps.

I have come to think that if you banned healer/tanks from 2v2 then each 2v2 team would be some combination of the classes with heals or insane CC. Heal teams some combination of Boomkin, feral, ret, enhance, ele, spriest, ww. CC teams some combination of mage, rogue, druid, hunter, possibly WW, possibly warlock.

I now believe that 2v2 is a joke and you should treat it as such. It is only an issue right now because as far as the game is concerned glad title from 2v2 is no different than glad title from 3v3. Just need to cross that rating threshold once on any bracket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    It is only an issue right now because as far as the game is concerned glad title from 2v2 is no different than glad title from 3v3. Just need to cross that rating threshold once on any bracket.
    I don't think 2s rewards the title, even if you get above 2.4

EU 2's right now its 9 disc priests in top 100, they are definitely not the strongest healer in 2s right now

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    EU 2's right now its 9 disc priests in top 100, they are definitely not the strongest healer in 2s right now

Exactly! Most people you find that complain about one class with no factual data are usually much lower in rating XD. I main disk at 2100 currently and we get dumped on by rdruids

7+ Year Old Account
    Its always been like that.
    Welcome to 2v2.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

at 2.1k-2.2k mmr like 80% games are disc/assa with some assa/rshaman on rare occasion sometimes its hunter/healer sometimes war/healer.

After 50 games today i had like 3 mages, 4-5 warriors, 1 ret, 1 monk, mabe 10 hunters. Ofc others were rogues.

Deleted
    Had a few games around 1800 lately, and there were like 80% disc/x. X being BM, Survival, Wars, dozen of rogues, and so on. I think that rdruid and rshams are at least as competitive as disc, but there are just sooo many of them around.

Nothing ever changes in pvp except for the flavor of the month.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Being mage/rogue at 1857 CR i have never tried so hard against people back peddling in my life if i saw someone a 2200+ in 2s as double dps i would assume that they were some type of deity.