Breath of Sindragossa - Unexpectedly ending

Has anyone else noticed that BoS will end certain time for no good reason...even if you have full RP?

Specifically, I notice it stops every time I fight that boss in the prison with the explosive barrels. I can't say for certain if anything hit me or whatever...and I've only fought her like 4 times, but so far 4 for 4 it stops almost immediately and I have lots of RP left.

I believe I have seen it elsewhere...but none that I can pinpoint like this one.

Deleted
    Personally no, i haven't experienced any problem with the breath apart from its boring AF.

I'm having the same issue but with Soothing Mist from MW monks. Occured to me multiple time in Tol dagor.

ya it happened to me few times, i am not a fan of this spec at all, its boring af

You probably spammed its shortcut (due to lag or GCD) hence cancelled it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breath can be stopped if you press it again, maybe you've accidentally hit it twice and haven't noticed

What about Soothing Mist ? You can't cancel it by casting it twice. Actually, it just casts another tunneling spell. But I don't spam it, I always make sure to use Enveloping Mist after every Soothing Mist.

Instead of having an instant cast, I got a 2 sec cast because of this bug.

#showtooltip Breath of Sindragosa
    /cast !Breath of Sindragosa

The " ! " in front of the spell will stop it ever being accidentally turned off, just replace your breath with this macro to avoid such a thing happening again.

If it's dropping even after that, can you post up some scenarios of where / what circumstances ?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Smegdead/advanced
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Smegdead
    https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Smegdead

I think I've found this problem. I had use [combat] 13 and 14 after that /cast.
    I put them before casting, hopefully it'll work. If not I'm gonna try your method @Smeghead.

I had the uses after the cast...but I'm going to try that " ! " move

It happened again last night in King's Rest on the council boss...but it is very possible I hit it more than once.

That ! might be the answer I needed.

I Dont play the spec. Its boring af. When i did try it, i dont recall seeing something like this.

So far I didn't have this problem anymore.
    Something like this :
    #showtooltip X
    /use [combat] 13 (with or without spaces can't remember)
    /use [combat] 14
    /cast X

I added the ! and I haven't seen it again...

Can't say it helped, but it certainly hasn't hurt