Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    First of all we're not the bottom 5, check again. Second, the DPS who are higher are higher by insignificant 100-200 dps or even less. Stop being dramatic.
    Ooh no sorry we're bottom 3 as arms and bottom 8 as fury. I thought i would even it out and say overall we're bottom 5.. And since we're starting to get gear and going towards 385 by now just ignore 340 since it's not even important anymore http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T22_Raid.html

Its only hunters,dks and priests that are really behind us. But dk's are the best tank and priests are great healers. So its only hunters and warriors thats in a really bad spot now pve wise. while all other classes has multiple choices/specs that outperforms us in every regard.

there you go. We are getting left in the dust since every keeps screaming that warriors are op when we now are the worst dps, worst tank. And we will be the worst pvp class when caster cleaves etc becomes popular.

they should either make storm bolt baseline or double time, and spell reflect to make up for all these retarded nerfs in pvp. Its like they dont even play their own game.
    Last edited by mmoc72bade633e; 2018-09-13 at 09:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    348 Fury warrior, It takes me hours to find groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post
    Ooh no sorry we're bottom 3 as arms and bottom 8 as fury. I thought i would even it out and say overall we're bottom 5.. And since we're starting to get gear and going towards 385 by now just ignore 340 since it's not even important anymore http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T22_Raid.html

Its only hunters,dks and priests that are really behind us. But dk's are the best tank and priests are great healers. So its only hunters and warriors thats in a really bad spot now pve wise. while all other classes has multiple choices/specs that outperforms us in every regard.

there you go. We are getting left in the dust since every keeps screaming that warriors are op when we now are the worst dps, worst tank. And we will be the worst pvp class when caster cleaves etc becomes popular.

they should either make storm bolt baseline or double time, and spell reflect to make up for all these retarded nerfs in pvp. Its like they dont even play their own game.
    If you think Arms is a bottom three spec you cannot be helped. Fury isn't in a great spot though right now, Fury is always kind of meh at the start of expacks though.

Simcraft is a nice tool but it is not lining up with real world results right now.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...5&difficulty=4
    Last edited by ramayana1423; 2018-09-13 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    If you think Arms is a bottom three spec you cannot be helped. Fury isn't in a great spot though right now, Fury is always kind of meh at the start of expacks though.

Simcraft is a nice tool but it is not lining up with real world result right now.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...5&difficulty=4
    Sims are sims, your opinion is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Sims are sims, your opinion is irrelevant.
    lmao if you are going to believe sims over actual logs then you really are an idiot.

On Monday my group were sort a dps for a +7 key (when +5 gave gear cap). I signed us up and went to get a drink. Came back to a solid 20 whispers and a damn near uncountable number of sign ups. The same thing was the case last expo as well. You're one of maybe 100 people signing up. Some people signing up have 2 full hc clears behind them and a lot more M+ spammed so have higher Ilvl. Your experience is completely expected as a DPS honestly.

366 arms. Top 3 wars on area 52 in score. I lead my own groups lol

lmao if you are going to believe sims over actual logs then you really are an idiot.
    Youre posting logs of 355-360ilvl raids, to invalidate 385-390ilvl sims. Doesnt exactly speak for your intelligence.

Youre posting logs of 355-360ilvl raids, to invalidate 385-390ilvl sims. Doesnt exactly speak for your intelligence.
    So you are worried about the ilvl sims that no one in the world has achieved yet. Got it. Keep up your truly compelling arguments.

If you really want to compare exact ilvls though:
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...le=7&bracket=1

at 340 SimCraft has Arms bottom 5, when in reality it is top 6. Hmmm, it's almost like Sims aren't incredibly accurate, maybe they just magically fix themselves at 385 ilvl though.
    Last edited by ramayana1423; 2018-09-13 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    Why not go as a tank? Way easier time

So you are worried about the ilvl sims that no one in the world has achieved yet. Got it. Keep up your truly compelling arguments.
    M+10 gives 370ilvl gear on completion, reaching 380+ by wf/tf is just a matter of how many m+ you run. We'll be in the 380+ range within afew lockouts.

M+10 gives 370ilvl gear on completion, reaching 380+ by wf/tf is just a matter of how many m+ you run. We'll be in the 380+ range within afew lockouts.
    Ok man, you just go on keep believing Arms is bad and keep taking sims as the word of god.

If you really want to compare exact ilvls though:
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...le=7&bracket=1

at 340 SimCraft has Arms bottom 5, when in reality it is top 6. Hmmm, it's almost like Sims aren't incredibly accurate, maybe they just magically fix themselves at 385 ilvl though.
    You really cant be helped, can you?
    Youre comparing a patchwerk ST sim, to the aggregate performance over the entire instance mixing in cleave and aoe-heavy fights.

Take a good look a Taloc, which is the closest to patchwerk we get in Uldir.
    340-342ilvl - warrior is 7th
    343-345ilvl - warrior is 12th
    346-348ilvl - warrior is 12th
    349-351ilvl - warrior is 12th
    352-354ilvl - warrior is 12th
    355-357ilvl - warrior is 15th
    358-360ilvl - warrior is 15th

You see the trend? As more parses of 360+ geared is posted warrior will drop on 360+ logs aswell.

So yea, ill believe the sims, over your inflated opinions.

You really cant be helped, can you?
    Youre comparing a patchwerk ST sim, to the aggregate performance over the entire instance mixing in cleave and aoe-heavy fights.

Take a good look a Taloc, which is the closest to patchwerk we get in Uldir.
    340-342ilvl - warrior is 7th
    343-345ilvl - warrior is 12th
    346-348ilvl - warrior is 12th
    349-351ilvl - warrior is 12th
    352-354ilvl - warrior is 12th
    355-357ilvl - warrior is 15th
    358-360ilvl - warrior is 15th

You see the trend? As more parses of 360+ geared is posted warrior will drop on 360+ logs aswell.

So yea, ill believe the sims, over your inflated opinions.
    Like I said, keep thinking Arms bad and take the sims as the word of god. Keep caring about 5 minute sims of pure uninterrupted single target DPS, a situation which literally doesn't happen in game anymore. You'll keep being wrong, rest of us will move on.

Deleted
    Like I said, keep thinking Arms bad and take the sims as the word of god. Keep caring about 5 minute sims of pure uninterrupted single target DPS, a situation which literally doesn't happen in game anymore. You'll keep being wrong, rest of us will move on.
    You are delusional, sims are the theoretical max that a build can put out. Warriors are falling out there is no point trying to deny it. Taloc is one of the best fights for a warrior aswell with the long execute phase. but still we struggle to keep up. He is the ideal fight where warriors should easily out perform anyone else. But we do not so he's a great example we don't even have to use patchwerk as an example.

If you would play with good players that plays other classes then warrior you'll see how hard it will becomes to maintain a top 5 or even 10 position. But if you play with shitty people anything can be on top.

Why are you replying to this dude? Lol.

Dude clearly has no idea how sims work vs. how logs work. Just leave him alone. Dude citing "opinions" when logs are objective fact is when you stop arguing with the kid.

On topic, Warriors don't bring that much utility to M+. We have ridiculous burst AOE potential, but with affixes, this tends to not be a factor.

Our damage is great, but it's a little difficult to pull it off without unnecessarily taking damage. Example: I kill things too fast so bursting kills us. Sanguine was kind of the same boat. Drop 6 bloods on a staircase and just rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post
    You are delusional, sims are the theoretical max that a build can put out. Warriors are falling out there is no point trying to deny it. Taloc is one of the best fights for a warrior aswell with the long execute phase. but still we struggle to keep up. He is the ideal fight where warriors should easily out perform anyone else. But we do not so he's a great example we don't even have to use patchwerk as an example.

If you would play with good players that plays other classes then warrior you'll see how hard it will becomes to maintain a top 5 or even 10 position. But if you play with shitty people anything can be on top.
    They actually aren't the theoretical max. The sim charts quite literally show you the variance for each spec. At least know how something works if you are going to speak about it. If you think theoretical max is what you should go by than Outlaw rogue should've been the king all specs for basically all of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icechaosss View Post
    Why are you replying to this dude? Lol.

Dude clearly has no idea how sims work vs. how logs work. Just leave him alone. Dude citing "opinions" when logs are objective fact is when you stop arguing with the kid.

On topic, Warriors don't bring that much utility to M+. We have ridiculous burst AOE potential, but with affixes, this tends to not be a factor.

Our damage is great, but it's a little difficult to pull it off without unnecessarily taking damage. Example: I kill things too fast so bursting kills us. Sanguine was kind of the same boat. Drop 6 bloods on a staircase and just rage.
    Bursting is a nothing affix now, it's damage was cut in half from legion. A 5-6 stack is nothing now, and pulls bigger than that are pretty rare. At high keys you aren't bursting things so fast as a group that you are instantly dropping 6 mobs in the same spot, your initial burst brings them down and then the tank starts moving them as you finish them off.
    Last edited by ramayana1423; 2018-09-13 at 12:05 PM.

Pugs are shit. Join a guild.

They actually aren't the theoretical max. The sim charts quite literally show you the variance for each spec. At least know how something works if you are going to speak about it. If you think theoretical max is what you should go by than Outlaw rogue should've been the king all specs for basically all of Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Bursting is a nothing affix now, it's damage was cut in half from legion. A 5-6 stack is nothing now, and pulls bigger than that are pretty rare. At high keys you aren't bursting things so fast as a group that you are instantly dropping 6 mobs in the same spot, your initial burst brings them down and then the tank starts moving them as you finish them off.
    Damn, really? I did a +7 (I think?) On Shrine. Wasn't a good time, maybe it was my healer, but I was told to chill with the BS. I actually didn't know they nerfed the bursting damage.

Deleted
    They actually aren't the theoretical max. The sim charts quite literally show you the variance for each spec. At least know how something works if you are going to speak about it. If you think theoretical max is what you should go by than Outlaw rogue should've been the king all specs for basically all of Legion..
    You dodged my question, how come a fight thats tailored for a warrior and all the top warriors in the World seems to be struggling at arond 12th Place? Lets not look sims lets look at the reality then. Explain why a class in your Eyes that are the best dps is struggling at the boss fight that are pretty much a 55% long execute phase since you start him at 60% hp? Its stupid to defend it when both sims and the logs shows how much they are struggling on single target. while they have good AoE damage on trash it hardly matters.