7+ Year Old Account

[Unholy] All Will Serve talent Suggestion

I was thinking about something to make All Will Serve a more appealing talent. Why not allow it to work with Dark Transformation?

Pop Dark Transformation, Skeletal Archer becomes a Skeletal Mage.

It would do increased damage and still auto-attack. But every couple of seconds/every 3-4 auto-attacks it casts a "big" spell for additional damage.

Also, the Skeletal Mage would mimic the special abilities of your transformed ghoul while Dark Transformation is up.

???

Just a thought, lol.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-09-10 at 05:34 PM.

Id be happy if they just scaled this talent with our mastery.

Deleted
    Or get rid of the talent all together to be honest i mean its pretty boring and passive.... i would like to maybe see a petless talent that decreases the CD of apocalypse/AOTD but removes your pet all together (both skeletal archer and timmy).

So to summarise it would make you petless but in turn you would be able to summon more minions often via apoc and aotd.

Or replace that talent with something that makes our dot more interactive like back in Cata/Mop with festerblight build.

Whats your thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by rustaclut View Post
    Or get rid of the talent all together to be honest i mean its pretty boring and passive.... i would like to maybe see a petless talent that decreases the CD of apocalypse/AOTD but removes your pet all together (both skeletal archer and timmy).

So to summarise it would make you petless but in turn you would be able to summon more minions often via apoc and aotd.

Or replace that talent with something that makes our dot more interactive like back in Cata/Mop with festerblight build.

Whats your thoughts on that?
    That first suggestion is the worst one I've read in a while tbh LUL

But the 2. one however !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra989 View Post
    That first suggestion is the worst one I've read in a while tbh LUL

But the 2. one however !
    yeah but to be honest with the first one i just cant think of anything good to do with the talent apart from remove the thing its so boring.