Thread: Answear to DK's

Deleted

Answear to DK's

So here we go again.
    When legion started Dk's where dead last in most aspect of pvp just like now. Hunters warriors rogues priests dominating the arenas. Every classes has more opprtunity to survive except us...for example:
    Rogue: High dmg, high mobility Crimson vial self heal, cloak of shadow,vanish and a few stuns and prettty much is a jack of all trades.
    It would be no problem if other classes could perform better than what they are now atm, but pvp is currently unbalanced by a big margin.

I do understand that blizz is careful when it comes to nerf, but it's the first season and its unbearable, that you cant play what you want.
    Thisp ost is meantt o be how Dk's could become better, and hope the comments help how it could be transformed something balanced, but strong on it's own, what it felt during legion without being too OP.

Personally I would decrease the cooldwon of IBF by 3 sec for each 10 RP spent
    and increase the healing from DS by another 20% while decresing it's cost by 10 RP.

What do you guys sugest ? (I know every classes has their own problems and blizz experimenting with us but pls help in this one first

DKs just need something to make them not die instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    DKs just need something to make them not die instantly.
    Yes Yes but what could that be ? Another cooldown wont help, a New passive that increases their health regen in combat or ibf with 300% Ds heal from legion, or passive ds heal increase make it worth use in pvp. Compared to other self heal Ds is a joke, a realy cheap one...

We just need more survivability & slight dmg increase.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Yes Yes but what could that be ? Another cooldown wont help, a New passive that increases their health regen in combat or ibf with 300% Ds heal from legion, or passive ds heal increase make it worth use in pvp. Compared to other self heal Ds is a joke, a realy cheap one...
    If DS is not proq'd with a killing blow, it's a useless RP dump
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Bannon: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Covfefe The Wise?
    Trump: No?
    Bannon: I thought not. It’s not a story the Democrats would tell you. It’s a GOP legend. Covfefe was a Dark Lord of the GOP, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the masses to vote against their interests… He had such a knowledge of demagoguery, he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming liberals.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need buffs in every way including mobility, we are still wheelchair class
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

They need a +% armor buff. They wear plate, that should mean something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    DS is actually quite expensive though...

Deleted
    I've been maining DK since the release of Wrath and I have love/hate relation with it. As of PvP DK is it in worst spot ever. Dammit fuek.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    DS is actually quite expensive though...
    I laughed Good at this...sad that its true.
    Some ppl https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...3532393?page=3 started interesting project here , blizz might adresses few things after it.