Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Can attest to this. I remember at the Wrath as a bear tank running random heroics I was doing 50-70% of the group's total damage just spamming swipe as I auto ran from the start of the dungeon to the first boss. Kill boss, spam swipe to next boss. Repeat.
    In early Naxx in Wrath we also had FoK spam dealing a bazillion damage in Spider Quarter causing it to get nerfed in like 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixxis View Post
    In early Naxx in Wrath we also had FoK spam dealing a bazillion damage in Spider Quarter causing it to get nerfed in like 2 weeks.
    Damn, son. I don't remember that one. Then again I was taking a break from raiding that xpac. Only went back near the end to get Undying the week before it was removed.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So did devs forget that the garrote bug still exists or are they intentionally keeping it because it would be to good to be able to throw more than 3 garrotes out when theres empowered ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Banan View Post
    So did devs forget that the garrote bug still exists or are they intentionally keeping it because it would be to good to be able to throw more than 3 garrotes out when theres empowered ones?
    They don’t have the time to fix it. They are spending all their time on tuning stupid Azerite Traits which should just be removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    They don’t have the time to fix it. They are spending all their time on tuning stupid Azerite Traits which should just be removed from the game.
    This whole azerite bs makes legendaries seem like good design.
    success comes in the form of technical solutions to problems, not appeals to our emotional side

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    This whole azerite bs makes legendaries seem like good design.
    The Azerite system adds no value to the game and extremely increases the work load of Blizzard employees.

At least if you got shitty utility legendaries, they still had a use and they even got buffed not long after people complaiend. And you had them, ALL EXPANSION. Now we farm 340 azerite pieces cause we arent luck like some ( I've seen guys with THREE 385 azerite pieces lol ) or stick with heroic uldir ones which dont have all the traits. So you cant target farm really. Wearing 340 at this point as someone who's done full heroic AND all dungeons on +10 is absolutely ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Karry View Post
    At least if you got shitty utility legendaries, they still had a use and they even got buffed not long after people complaiend. And you had them, ALL EXPANSION. Now we farm 340 azerite pieces cause we arent luck like some ( I've seen guys with THREE 385 azerite pieces lol ) or stick with heroic uldir ones which dont have all the traits. So you cant target farm really. Wearing 340 at this point as someone who's done full heroic AND all dungeons on +10 is absolutely ridiculous.
    And the Legendaries good or bad did something different from each other (most of them). Right now you have a lot of traits which go:

Trait 1: Your attacks have a chance to do 3000 extra damage
    Trait 2: Your attacks have a chance to do 1000 extra damage

So both trait mechanically do the same but with different outcomes. Excuse my language, but what is the fucking point?! Trait 2 is just a worse version of trait 1.. it adds NO value to the game to have a system like this.

It's so annoying because everybody knows the only reason Blizzard add this system to the game is to prolong subscriptions... and Blizzard know that everybody knows. But they are to damn "proud" to just admit their mistakes and fix the game.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2018-10-02 at 05:45 PM.

And the Legendaries good or bad did something different from each other (most of them). Right now you have a lot of traits which go:

Trait 1: Your attacks have a chance to do 3000 extra damage
    Trait 2: Your attacks have a chance to do 1000 extra damage

So both trait mechanically do the same but with different outcomes. Excuse my language, but what is the fucking point?! Trait 2 is just a worse version of trait 1.. it adds NO value to the game to have a system like this.

It's so annoying because everybody knows the only reason Blizzard add this system to the game is to prolong subscriptions... and Blizzard know that everybody knows. But they are to damn "proud" to just admit their mistakes and fix the game.
    The thing is that trait 2 procs 10 times as often, sadly you cannot see such information in game.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    The thing is that trait 2 procs 10 times as often, sadly you cannot see such information in game.
    No trait 2 does not necessarily proc more often. There are many Azerite traits in game which are completely similar but one just does much more dps. Bad design.

No trait 2 does not necessarily proc more often. There are many Azerite traits in game which are completely similar but one just does much more dps. Bad design.
    I was saying that the trait descriptions are lacking. Of course there is too much variance in some traits' strength.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I was saying that the trait descriptions are lacking. Of course there is too much variance in some traits' strength.
    Okay then we are talking about two separate things.

Okay then we are talking about two separate things.
    We are, i was just taking your example to illustrate a different weakness of azerite traits.
    -Voltaire
    winning