Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Not like it was expected. Uldir is just like Emerald Nightmare. Besides, how would that cinematic look like? Magni teleports in, "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, HEART OF CORRUPTION"
    You'd think there'd be some kind of resolution to stopping something as important as a proto-Old God accidentally created by the Titans...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Xavius was just one zone's story, This raid's story is literally every Horde zone in the expac. Zul's betrayal, Mythrax (well, his weapon), and Ghuun are all central points in their zones (Taloc is also a minor point in Nazmir). Horde have no more threats left other than the Alliance, so to wrap all that up without anything feels really... strange.
    so only about a third of the story?
    cause you seem to forget volduun has very little about ghuun if any at all.
    while nazmir also has naga, aswell as zuldazar
    also there is the faction war
    and also the horde side is only half the story.

also horde for sure have more threats.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so only about a third of the story?
    while nazmir also has naga, aswell as zuldazar
    also there is the faction war
    and also the horde side is only half the story.

also horde for sure have more threats.
    Legion had 5 zones, Xavius was relevant for one. Vol'dun was about Mythrax. It felt less like a looming threat than the other 2, but was the conclusion of the zone.
    The naga are a cliff note at best in horde zones, generally only really messing with the Tortollen, and 2 of the minor loa, only one of which was relevant enough to even get a shrine.

I'm not playing BFA and my lore is just coming from WoWwiki and dungeon journal from MMO, so please fill me in.

I thought G'huun was just a failed Titan experiment that they decide to just not kill and contain because they apparently love doing that. I can understand old god influence but is that creature really suppose to be significant in lore?

I feel like you missed the enormous, Old God minion that was central to the entire plot of the zone... And who is singularly responsible for freeing G'huun.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I feel like you missed the enormous, Old God minion that was central to the entire plot of the zone... And who is singularly responsible for freeing G'huun.
    yeah but that has to do with mythrax, not ghuun

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I remember watching that, it's so weird and feels like it doesn't fit right now. Rastakhan isn't there, Vol'jin is already revealed and then there's the glaive. A lot is missing to lead up to that.

And it feels like an intro to them being an allied race. really weird.
    The glaive is probably an item which loa jin will gave us to kill G'huun and trigger another dialogues with Talajin and to unlock the zandalar allied race, the intro is probably another thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

yeah but that has to do with mythrax, not ghuun
    The two are kinda connected... seeing how he's standing right in front of Ghuun's room under Zul in the raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    The two are kinda connected... seeing how he's standing right in front of Ghuun's room under Zul in the raid.
    I know they are connected, but that zone is about mythrax not ghuun.
    so its not all about ghuun
    and even then, again its only half the zones, then you have the faction war and the naga

I know they are connected, but that zone is about mythrax not ghuun.
    so its not all about ghuun
    and even then, again its only half the zones, then you have the faction war and the naga
    in the original post you quoted I said "This raid's story is literally every Horde zone in the expac. Zul's betrayal, Mythrax (well, his weapon), and Ghuun are all central points in their zones (Taloc is also a minor point in Nazmir)" I didn't say it was ALL Ghuun. I said this raid's story.
    Also the naga don't exactly present themselves as a threat to the Horde. They kinda are just chilling at the coast, and tried to get a blue quality ring from the turtles, at least as far as Horde are concerned. All of our zone's stories climax in this raid, when we finish off the 3 mentioned baddies above, and there's just nothing. No NPC flavor text even.

this is very stupid

I play Alliance
    and whole Zandalari for me is one big Frostfire Ridge. nothing to do there except small campaign, that covers maybe 5-10% of each zone. nothing much is explained around and if this is same for Horde in Kul Tiras, than I think this is very bad point for BfA

I land in so many zones, and get no fking idea what to do
    moreover, there are neutral camps that give? nothing
    lots of Tortolan and Sethrakk who give no quest
    why make their camps if they give no quest, no story, etc
    simpoly run for WQ?
    its huge disappointment for me

tried LFR1 so far its disappointment as well
    Mr.TiTanFacilityExplorer has nothing to say. not even bosses give any info around
    I just run in and out for shinies? that's all?

7+ Year Old Account
    in the original post you quoted I said "This raid's story is literally every Horde zone in the expac. Zul's betrayal, Mythrax (well, his weapon), and Ghuun are all central points in their zones (Taloc is also a minor point in Nazmir)" I didn't say it was ALL Ghuun. I said this raid's story.
    Also the naga don't exactly present themselves as a threat to the Horde. They kinda are just chilling at the coast, and tried to get a blue quality ring from the turtles, at least as far as Horde are concerned. All of our zone's stories climax in this raid, when we finish off the 3 mentioned baddies above, and there's just nothing. No NPC flavor text even.
    correct, but for example hihgmaul and blackrock were every zones story but had none, same with all the pandaria raids, but only SoO had a cinematic.

correct, but for example hihgmaul and blackrock were every zones story but had none, same with all the pandaria raids, but only SoO had a cinematic.
    Well first off, this expansion is far more cinematic than any before it, so expecting something in terms of a cinematic, or ANY STORY AT ALL isn't exactly stretching it. Secondly those zones at least had a conclusion. You brought Kad'ghar something from them, and he at least said congrats, or thanks, or something of the like. We killed Xavius and got a better tree for the Nightborne. We don't have ANYTHING for what was the entire point of our story up to this point. We kill him, and there's just nothing.

Did anyone take note of the kill text on G'huun? He suggests that he's already infected your party by the time you kill him. If it doesn't kill us outright, then we're being implied to be carriers.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

For now mythic Ghun still alive, noone killed him, so maybe mythic only cinematic or sth?