Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How many accounts will you make???
    Unlimited ammounts. Get used to it chump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    A childish tantrum always put a smile on my face.
    Yeah, you can't handle the facts EU titty boy. Once we leave the EU, you will be starving.
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2018-09-19 at 12:17 PM.

Sometimes you may have critical work days, important meetings, deadlines etc where you wouldnt want to call it off. Otherwise its easy you just send a msg to your team calling it a sick day, you dont need a doctor approval these days at least here in Canada.

Yep its literally exorsus race to win if they dont manage to somehow have like 6 hours of 5% wipes. Cuz remember that method aint even at ghun, they still need to clear mythrax which exorsus is doing atm.

Deleted
    Exorsus are doing heroic atm they are not trying mythrax, just check this page : ) https://loot.divine-pride.net/?guild...81&Playername=

How's Momento doing currently? Exorsus been reported already.

WCG killed Mythrax with minimal effort in the reclear, I don't think it's a big hurdle for top guilds.

Man, I woke up to 30+ pages unread and I thought for sure G'huun has been killed by now.

Is this really true?! First raid tier SURVIVED a reset????
    I'm really excited for whoever wins this, be it Method, Limit, or the dark horse, Exorsus.

This race is actually interresting with Method streaming
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Man, I woke up to 30+ pages unread and I thought for sure G'huun has been killed by now.

Is this really true?! First raid tier SURVIVED a reset????
    I'm really excited for whoever wins this, be it Method, Limit, or the dark horse, Exorsus.
    By only 600k. 0.4% is all they had left. Even accounting for the special mechanics of the fight, that's still close.

Deleted
    Let's see how many viewers they'll get later on. It's 2:17pm right now and Sco is already at 60k. Pretty sure he will get to over 100k this evening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    By only 600k. 0.4% is all they had left. Even accounting for the special mechanics of the fight, that's still close.
    Irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spxy View Post
    Irrelevant.
    Absolutely relevant. It's made for one of the most interesting races in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Wasn't that after the (NA) reset anyway?

Technically they brought it to 0.4% after the reset with vantus runes and mythic cache gear

10+ Year Old Account
    GG method!!!

wait Jebaited that was heroic LOL i'm retarded

Deleted
    Nnogga managed to die even on heroic ghuun OMEGALUL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeglos View Post
    No words...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeglos View Post
    Nnogga is truly our hero.

Even if 0.4% the boss still stayed up. Hanging on its last thread now! Not sure why Method isn't going fully into Mythic, surely they should have it in the bag unless they waste more time?

Poor Limit, though. Even though people are saying you choked etc (and you did), thank you for making the race super interesting! Especially for an ENTRY raid, last few tiers I've started sleeping on this, but you guys made me watch it again. Same for Method and their streams. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Even if 0.4% the boss still stayed up. Hanging on its last thread now! Not sure why Method isn't going fully into Mythic, surely they should have it in the bag unless they waste more time?

Poor Limit, though. Even though people are saying you choked etc (and you did), thank you for making the race super interesting! Especially for an ENTRY raid, last few tiers I've started sleeping on this, but you guys made me watch it again. Same for Method and their streams. =)
    Still missing a Xirips, they have no one to replace him.