Deleted
    Honestly, the whole X raid days per week/ Y raid hours is overrated in the world of personal loot rng fiesta,titanforging, vantus runes and mythic+.

Let me explain. When char power growth was capped to heroic(and mythic drops) and you could masterloot, the big factor for guilds progressing was usually efficiency and adapting tactics. Now, there are the additional gearing factors outside of raids(like Mythic+ and titanforging), which none is going to account for. Its very impressive when a guild is top XX and raids Y times per week, its less so when the entire remaining time is spent grinding mythic+ in the first 2 weeks.

RNG personal loot fiesta is the difference between a shadowpriest and a warlock getting an ilvl 395 titanforge upgrade from heroic. One is a massive aid on the end boss on mythic and one is better disenchanted. There is no skill factor involved here, and its not like the guild with the shadowpriest getting the item raided less or more.

Last but not least, the Vantus Runes make a huge mark as well because it doesn't make a difference if u spend 2 extra reset days in week X without vantus and both guilds have vantus in week X+1. The guild with +2 raiding days just wasted their time.

if you're logged on during progression it adds to your raid hours

debate me

Deleted
    Doing mythic keystones 10+ hours a day while watching Method and other guilds stream progression is definitely in the same ballpark as day raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    if you're logged on during progression it adds to your raid hours

debate me
    This can't be debated really. If some guild logs in to raid 4hours on two days and then afk's the rest while the other guild does the same but farms m+ for 6h/day, then obviously the other team has a huge advantage. Someone linked the guild that claims they raid twice a week. I even doubt that (but it's possible), but they just killed fetid this week with 376 ilvl so they obviously have farmed shitloads of m+ too and are pretty much starting to overgear the raid.

If Method had similar gear as guilds killing G'huun atm it would've dropped really fast. First kill was 373, some recent kills have been sitting at 377 ilvl. That's a huge difference.

Anyone from 8/8M guild here can share their boss pulls?

or just someone who knows.

Interested how people progressed through

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    Anyone from 8/8M guild here can share their boss pulls?

or just someone who knows.

Interested how people progressed through
    From Memento Discord:

Pull counts:
    Taloc: 2
    MOTHER: 6
    Zek'voz: 18
    Vectis: 35
    Fetid Devourer: 91
    Zul: 125
    Mythrax: 125
    G'huun: 194
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Any more info about pulls?

Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    From Memento Discord:

Pull counts:
    Taloc: 2
    MOTHER: 6
    Zek'voz: 18
    Vectis: 35
    Fetid Devourer: 91
    Zul: 125
    Mythrax: 125
    G'huun: 194
    2 wipes on Taloc, bunch of scrubs.

Was really hoping Limit would get it. World 2nd isn't bad tho!

Our tanks are Druid and warrior.. which is the worst atm, how far behind will we be in progress because of this?
    Currently on ZekVoz and I can see that mass grip would’ve been superior to have.

Mass grip really isn’t a big deal. Rather have ring of peace tbh. As long as your tanks aren’t having issues handling the tank mechanics you really don’t need to worry about it. Zekvoz is more about positioning and add
    Priority than anything else.

RoP only works well if the raid positionning is good. Typhoon and mass grip allow to recover from adds going all over the place. We switched from two druids to druid+dk for the mass grip, and also found out the DK always had a cd or something to handle the combo by itself when druids sometimes asked for externals.

Horde has reached 100 on blizz official leaderboards, and Alliance is at 12. Very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahyestwo View Post
    Horde has reached 100 on blizz official leaderboards, and Alliance is at 12. Very amusing.
    And guilds outside the top 100 are still getting Hall of Fame achievements.

Yeah and from those 12, there's only 1 US guild (Club Camel, rest of the "America" region is actually 3 guilds from 1 Australian server), on EU not much better, only Group Therapy remains and then 4 Russians and 1 Spanish. And then 2 from China.

Yup. I did some Guesswork, and the keyword of that is Guess, but by having a look at wowprogress the time the 100th Alliance guild gets their kill around 480 guilds in total would of killed mythic G'huun.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyze View Post
    Our tanks are Druid and warrior.. which is the worst atm, how far behind will we be in progress because of this?
    Currently on ZekVoz and I can see that mass grip would’ve been superior to have.
    Zek'voz / Vectis can be killed without much class requirements. So at the moment I wouldn't worry really. By the time you get to the problematic bosses for tanks you'll have craploads of extra stats, reorigination array and so forth.

What's gonna choke you more than the tank setup is:
    - do you have 9-10 ranged for fetid at the very least?
    - do you have tons of rogue alts for Zul? (stack 7 rogues and it's piss easy, 2-3 and you're in for a challenge, no idea if anyone did it with less than 2)

Then mythrax is a challenge but the biggest one is again bench all the melee except 3-4 maybe, and get knockback classes for freeing people.

Tbh until mythrax I think you'll be fine with your tank setup, fetid might be a bit sketchy, never seen a warrior take thrashes on mythic so probably warrior on boss and druid on thrash duty (no, the other thrash).

Zek'voz is mostly a test if people can position themselves properly. Vectis similar, plus it checks whether your healers can actually heal. Tbh these 2 bosses are actually the best designed ones in Uldir as they're challenging, but don't revolve around class stacking. Everything after that is your coven / fallen avatar "bring the class not the player". Everything before is the entry bosses without anything super special going on in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    And guilds outside the top 100 are still getting Hall of Fame achievements.
    Wowhead say the "rule" is guilds can still get the achievement until reset, they just don appear in the Blizzard page. Seems kinda fair to me.
    Last edited by Otrew; 2018-10-15 at 05:55 AM.