PvP Chest broken?

For the 0-1399 tier, you were supposed to receive a 355 piece either for normal or azerite items, but I received a 340 helmet with 0/0 azerite pieces. Has anyone else seen this?

I got 10 ilvls lower base than the guy I grinded with, so it definitely seems buggy. Feels bad

Got shafted by getting Azerite stuff, ugh

I got a 340 weapon. I'm at 1200 rating.

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Soooooooo ...
    The weekly item, is it 'just' the item showing in your conq bar? Or are you supposed to get an item 'in' the chest on top of that ( besides the trophy and az power )?
    Ya they could of done a much better job explaining this stuff. Why not just put all the info in game in the pvp window somewhere? sigh.

But yes, the weekly cache is in addition to the conquest bar item. Once you fill up the conquest bar for the week, you talk to your npc in the pvp area with the blue ? to get the item shown on the conquest bar.

In addition, if you fill up the conquest bar during the week, you get a weekly chest at reset with an item in it based on your rating.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is the pvp weekly chest fixed yet? i'm waiting to open mine.

Opened mine just now, got a 370 ring and some AP. I hit 1600 last week so that, as far as I'm aware, is correct.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

couldn't open mine.. seems like it's only working for some.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

PvP chest broken? Just like almost everything else in this shitshow of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    couldn't open mine.. seems like it's only working for some.
    You had to fill conquest bar last week and win only play 1 rated game else you get no chest.

Azerite gear is lower ilvl like in pve you can get 355 azerite ilvl for +6 and 370 for +7.

I just got 375 off hand non warforged so its working fine.

1600 rating got a upgrade 370 token

Quote Originally Posted by sololux View Post
    I got a 340 weapon. I'm at 1200 rating.
    I put in a ticket yesterday for this issue and blizzard answered it about an hour ago and upgraded my weapon to a 355. So try that if your having a problem.

Deleted
    Another bit of "hidden" info, that even their blue posters failed to mention while explaining how weekly pvp cache works is that some of the conquest you earned during that week has to be from rated pvp. If you just did random BGs and skirmishes, as well as supply drops and weekly call to arms stuff, you are out of luck, no weekly chest for you! If you win one rated arena match, suddenly you are worthy of everything... Funny how in all those blue posts they all failed to mention that.

From blue post: "In order to gain loot for the Weekly Cache (the chest in Mugambala and Hook Point), you must complete your Conquest cap for this week."

Clearly not how it works... If you played rated, but didnt win, also worthless and you wasted your time. One info says just fill conquest cap, other says complete rated match as well... well, losing is completing too, isnt it?
    Wasted so much time doing what i dislike just to get that damn chest(because how hard getting weapons/azerite armor is), because ive seen blue "explain" it and didnt even try to win rated match thinking i did enough.
    Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2018-09-13 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by genai View Post
    Another bit of "hidden" info, that even their blue posters failed to mention while explaining how weekly pvp cache works is that some of the conquest you earned during that week has to be from rated pvp. If you just did random BGs and skirmishes, as well as supply drops and weekly call to arms stuff, you are out of luck, no weekly chest for you! If you win one rated arena match, suddenly you are worthy of everything... Funny how in all those blue posts they all failed to mention that.

From blue post: "In order to gain loot for the Weekly Cache (the chest in Mugambala and Hook Point), you must complete your Conquest cap for this week."

Clearly not how it works... If you played rated, but didnt win, also worthless and you wasted your time. One info says just fill conquest cap, other says complete rated match as well... well, losing is completing too, isnt it?
    Wasted so much time doing what i dislike just to get that damn chest(because how hard getting weapons/azerite armor is), because ive seen blue "explain" it and didnt even try to win rated match thinking i did enough.
    It's same about 3 item from weekly chest. There was no info that it was only during beta.

Imo there should be weekly quest that enable weekly chest for next week. 500 cp, 3 rated wins and 1 rbg win