Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    That moving target is a longtime historical part of MMO's always keeping you running the rat race never allowing you to catch what you want.
    That isn't true.

Progression used to mean something in older MMORPGs.
    Battle for Abilities = WoD 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rekz View Post
    I'll trust blizzard over your assessment. They've been doing this for a long time. It may very well be that your class is nerfed in which case, your class will feel as if it doesn't work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Azerite is the biggest cancer to this game we have ever seen. Just take it all out i hate everything about it.
    Useful solutions might be more helpful, nothing wrong with the whole concept of Azerite and Azerite gear.

A few tweaks and it would be just fine.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    - Azerite gear doesn't forge

- Azerite gear can't be obtained in Mythic+

- Azerite gear has half a dozen specific traits, some of which are restricted to specific kinds of content (PvP, raids etc.)

- You have to spam your inventory with it because for every spec you need different items (3x4 or even more)

- Unlocking traits in higher rings takes forever and feels pointless

Farming the Azerite gear you want + need is not easier than getting your preferred legendary. It all boils down to dropluck.

The Azerite system is maybe the worst designed system WoW has ever had.
    there is no Azerith traits that is locked to pvp lol. and getting your needed azerith armour is super easy. i already for instance had my 3 Bis armours in the first week. after 120.. multiple people i know got their best in slot super fast to. majority of players have their bis.

Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    there is no Azerith traits that is locked to pvp lol. and getting your needed azerith armour is super easy. i already for instance had my 3 Bis armours in the first week. after 120.. multiple people i know got their best in slot super fast to. majority of players have their bis.
    Oh lucky you. BiS Azerite is rng based. You can get every piece within 3 drops or 100 drops without one of the BiS pieces. It's as bad as rng Legendaries.
    - Battle for Azeroth is the Michael Bay of WoW expansions -

So this is their plan with Azerite gear.

1. Buff the underperforming Azerite traits. Especially buffing the Azerite traits that are spec specific.

2. Bringing down a few of the outliers

3. Adding in more Azerite traits that are more interactive than dull passives and also being class and spec specific.

Now, we do not know which time line this all will happen but I think I can take a guess.

They can buff and nerf Azerite traits with hotfixes. But changes to existing Azerite traits by removing/adding new ones probably will occur in patch 7.1

Newer Azerite traits probably come down the road.

To build upon Azerite traits they really need to look at the unlock requirements as that is a big stumbling block of the system.

I'll trust blizzard over your assessment. They've been doing this for a long time. It may very well be that your class is nerfed in which case, your class will feel as if it doesn't work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Useful solutions might be more helpful, nothing wrong with the whole concept of Azerite and Azerite gear.

A few tweaks and it would be just fine.
    They wont listen, people have already given them useful solutions but they are going to keep it the same. We are stuck with this junk system that honestly is the sole reason BFA is worse than WOD. And that is saying a lot!

Oh boy, I'm sure glad that it's now official, thanks OP for declaring it so. Any other official declarations you'd like to make?

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh boy, I'm sure glad that it's now official, thanks OP for declaring it so. Any other official declarations you'd like to make?
    He's secretly Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    This game clearly has some kind of supernatural hold on people. Not only do people still play it, but some people who don't play it still want to come on to the forums and spend their time talking about it!

WHAT A CRAZY WORLD THIS IS.

Dunno about the cache but I'm ilvl353 and I still have a 325 azerite chest.
    That's right. I can ONLY find azerite helms. Like a curse. Cannot even craft a cheap 340 chest or get one off the AH since it's azerite or empty slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah this is really unprofessional by Blizz.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they don't communicate anymore their intent so at this point BFA is still in beta technically.
    You should change your sig from "battle for abilities = WoD 2.0" to "Beta for azeroth = WoD 2.0", that'd hit the mark even better.
    #TeamAnythingButSouthSeas

You really expected you could get 3 items from the weekly chest? I feel it was rather obvious it would be 1 item, even though beta had 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    You should change your sig from "battle for abilities = WoD 2.0" to "Beta for azeroth = WoD 2.0", that'd hit the mark even better.
    Haha I was considering it but it depends upon what the WoW devs reveal this Tues IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You really expected you could get 3 items from the weekly chest? I feel it was rather obvious it would be 1 item, even though beta had 3.
    We will have to agree to disagree because it wasn't obvious.