PvP 2,1k Elite enchant

Hi guys

Where do I purchase/find my elite enchant after hitting 2,1k?

What is it called etc? I cannot find anything about it, and I do not see it under my transmog enchants. I dont know if I'm blind or dumb, but google wasnt my friend either

rip

I believe they are awarded at the end of the season. Including elite transmog items.

I've received all my elite items already, whcih is why I'm a bit confused about it

Elite enchant is yet to be added

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    I've received all my elite items already, whcih is why I'm a bit confused about it
    Huh, I couldn't find it in my collection when I searched for it. Guess I'll look it up again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Huh, I couldn't find it in my collection when I searched for it. Guess I'll look it up again.
    it's called Dreadflame. and its NOT ACCOUNT wide..

im tilted about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xartim View Post
    it's called Dreadflame. and its NOT ACCOUNT wide..

im tilted about that.
    Im so confused now. I seriously can't find it in appearances. Unless it looks exactly like the normal Dread Gladiator gear.
    Can you link the rogue elite gear on wowhead or something?

And it makes sense that it isn't account wide tbh.

The enchant looks like a crappy version of the WOD Blue PVP enchant, not missing much.

Deleted
    Im so confused now. I seriously can't find it in appearances. Unless it looks exactly like the normal Dread Gladiator gear.
    Can you link the rogue elite gear on wowhead or something?

And it makes sense that it isn't account wide tbh.

it does not make sense for the enchant not to be account wide since the elite gear you unlock are account wide for that armor quality (ie plate unlocked, now all your plate wearing characters can wear this 1800 elite set no matter rating).

And at 2100 rating you unlock a faction specific cloak that is account wide to transmog as well as the enchant which is the only thing that is NOT account wide. that is why it makes no sense. hope it just is a misstake from blizzard. since all the pvp enchants are account wide in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Took a few screenshots to show that they need to re work how the enchant looks. why does it hide behind the weapon? Looks absolutely garbage that way.

https://i.imgur.com/hOZap5p.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lPD5n0z.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc466b12be68; 2018-09-12 at 09:29 PM.

Search "dread gladiator" at the xmog, should pop up. It doesn't show up under the appearance tab for me however which is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Search "dread gladiator" at the xmog, should pop up. It doesn't show up under the appearance tab for me however which is odd.
    That's because the enchant is called dreadflame. You're searching for the wrong thing lel.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    That's because the enchant is called dreadflame. You're searching for the wrong thing lel.
    Pretty sure he is talking about the elite gear appearance, not the enchant.

Hmm, instead of forcing a new thread, I have another question. Where do I find the 2.4k tabard?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    Hmm, instead of forcing a new thread, I have another question. Where do I find the 2.4k tabard?
    In the tabard tab would make sense, but at this point Im not sure of anything. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Yea, it is showing as dreadflame. Shitty weapon illusion. I am rly disappointed but i am using it because it's something new.

Deleted
    just buy a power torrent enchant and u get ureself a much better looking enchant than this complete lack of imagination enchant joke compared to the previous oversaturated tyrannical enchants which looked dope af honestly

Deleted
    its nice color and the effect was a great idea, buuuut its bad it looks like a normal enchant comparing to the other pvp enchants that is oversaturated as stated above! hoping for an update on that but i highly doubt

You get it after reaching 2100 rating in any bracket, so there're no vendors for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by deynaogame View Post
    You get it after reaching 2100 rating in any bracket, so there're no vendors for it now.
    4 year necro, that's got to be a record.