How to getting into Rated Arenas.

Hi there. Since PVP items are now equally good as PVE we have in our raiding guild decided that everyone must also do Rated Arenas. I haven't tried any arenas as I am a PVE'er since Vanilla.

So, how can I get into in? How do I find people who are willing to bring me with 0 rating, but only tons of experience in mythic raiding and high mythic keys?

The only way to get better at it, it to do it I guess. But you need a team to do and it get better at it.

Any help is highly appriciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post
    Hi there. Since PVP items are now equally good as PVE we have in our raiding guild decided that everyone must also do Rated Arenas. I haven't tried any arenas as I am a PVE'er since Vanilla.

So, how can I get into in? How do I find people who are willing to bring me with 0 rating, but only tons of experience in mythic raiding and high mythic keys?

The only way to get better at it, it to do it I guess. But you need a team to do and it get better at it.

play with your guildmates?

Just queue up for rated arenas and write in titel that you are new, with 0 xp and want somebody to chill and learn with. There are other people like you willing to just play at 500 rating

Bad news man. PvP can drop mythic quality gear (fianlly some love for pvp) but you need 2.4k rating first and as new pvp players it will take you a lot of time to reach it. For first weeks you will fell destroyed be 1500-1600 players and items will be bad.

If your guild require you to play pvp too just play it with guildmates. Plaing with pugs is not good. You need communication and playing in stable team is best way to improve pvp skills.

ofc don't even try 3v3 at beginning - go 2v2 in healer/dps composition not double dps!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshin20 View Post

Best way is to play with friends who want to improve and try to at least use a decent meta comp ( no double dps class stacking or random class filling shenanigans ).

Consistently playing the same comp with the same players when all 3 of you are trying your hardest to improve will usually work.

Deleted
    Guildies and friend maybe.. that makes it alot more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Bad news man. PvP can drop mythic quality gear (fianlly some love for pvp) but you need 2.4k rating first and as new pvp players it will take you a lot of time to reach it. For first weeks you will fell destroyed be 1500-1600 players and items will be bad.

If your guild require you to play pvp too just play it with guildmates. Plaing with pugs is not good. You need communication and playing in stable team is best way to improve pvp skills.

ofc don't even try 3v3 at beginning - go 2v2 in healer/dps composition not double dps!
    Why is it bad news if you have to learn something.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Research what classes are powerful currently and which setups are strong. Select the most pleasing setup and class, keeping in mind classes with low skillcaps are easiest to achieve success with.

Picking the wrong setup or class will make the whole endeavor really shitty.