Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    even star citizen fans didn't put up with this shit, but i bet activision-blizz fans will and they are counting on it

all the way to the balls, just like blizz likes it. don't gag now, ya here?
    Never minded paying £25 for it. Seems reasonable. Saves all my friends having to buy one as they like the panels but have zero interest in the rewards.

I'd like to know personally why it's had a sudden £10 price hike though.

Also Star Citizen is an unfinished product that tried to charge people to watch it's stream. Not to mention Blizzard have said countless times that Blizzcon operates at a loss.

rofl virtual ticket should've been free for all the shitshow BFA has pulled atm

when will they announce the rest of the virtual rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Aekero View Post
    when will they announce the rest of the virtual rewards?
    Closer to the time usually.

The Virtual Ticket is $49.99 USD / EUR39.99, up $10 from last year.
    Virtual Ticket also unlocks a $10 discount on this year’s Goody Bag, featuring a collection of commemorative gear to mark the occasion.*
    So basically, no discount. You really shouldn't treat your customers like complete morons.
    Last edited by mpetkau32379; 2018-09-13 at 01:35 AM.

lol $50?

This company has gone off the deep end.

40 euros for a pet.

you can find the stream for free like every year on the internet. Not paying a cent.

Deleted
    So we have to pay them before they will listen to us? jealous of streamers much?

In contrast, Fan Festival virtual ticket for FF14 is now free, instead any bonus in game items you just buy directly off the Mogstation. It is a much friendlier approach imo.

Deleted
    blizz is milking the addicts

Quote Originally Posted by seemsdead View Post
    In contrast, Fan Festival virtual ticket for FF14 is now free, instead any bonus in game items you just buy directly off the Mogstation. It is a much friendlier approach imo.
    It was made free literally this year. Other years it costed. Hardly fair to act that it's a friendlier approach when it's the first time.

It is a friendly approach don't get me wrong. But they are just as guilty of charging for it. And knowing them the Mogstation prices will be ridiculous to compensate.

They know how much people want Cloud's bike from AC for example. Will probably be the same cost as the ticket alone.

And in return you don't get the closing ceremony with The Primals.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-09-13 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It was made free literally this year.

And in return you don't get the closing ceremony with The Primals.
    Yes I did say it is now free, meaning it wasn't in the past.
    Are they not going to stream concert with The Primals this year? in the past they've always had day 1 ending with a piano concert and day 2 ending with the Primals live.

Quote Originally Posted by seemsdead View Post
    Yes I did say it is now free, meaning it wasn't in the past.
    Are they not going to stream concert with The Primals this year? in the past they've always had day 1 ending with a piano concert and day 2 ending with the Primals live.
    That's what I read somewhere. No concert in return for the free stream.

Also as I said I bet you any money the mogstation merch covers the fanfest ticket prices.

Clouds bike will probably be £25.

Yes which is a better model, people that want the extra stuff can pay for it, while everyone else gets the benefit of watching it free.

Until I see all the rewards i will be passing on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me wants to see the absolute gall and cheek of Blizz for the rest of the in-game rewards to be totally shit and see how they justify it.

I’ve attended a few Blizzcons and a 10$ increase in the virtual ticket isn’t a big deal at all for me but based on the principal of the matter I might skip it based on what the other rewards are as I’m not particularly happy with BfA at the moment.

When will we see the rewards?
    Last edited by solidstate101; 2018-09-13 at 02:42 AM.

Blues disappear until they want to sell you something..

I can never understand the criticism about cosmetic style purchases. The game (expansions) are roughly what I paid for new games twenty and more years ago. The sub cost isn't far off from what I paid for Ultima Online and EQ1 twenty years ago too. If they didn't make money from all the pets and stuff then the game itself would have to double in cost at the very least.

It was said to be operating at a loss prior to virtual ticket, but it was literally a 2 day marketing event, so it kind of justified it.

It's very likely not only a 2 day advertisement for them now, but also profitable.

$40 was already a joke. $50 flat out says they are exploiting their fans and don't care.

It'll all be on YouTube the day after people. Save your money and stop supporting these kind of decisions.