Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    No mount no thanks. Not supporting this company that has imposed horrible server lag and doing absolutely nothing with BETA bug reports.

An increase of 10€ more over last year price (which was already expensive imho) is too much for me. Either the rewards this year are really good (and I mean, REALLY good) or I'm not buying it for sure.

That is pushing it too far with the cost
    Unless two really epic mounts is up for grabs, I will not get the purchase this year

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    The in-game goodies will be faction-themed this time.
    The Alliance will get a pet Kul Tiran Horse, that lols at you when you click it. It will feature 5 different colors of which one is randomly selected upon summoning it!
    The Horde will get a pet-Brutosaur, that can be clicked to open the Auction House. This special Brutosaur will also stand upright and have golden eyes.
    The Brutosaur will be usable 2 weeks before the Horse, and the Horse will be locked behind a gearscore. The /mountspecial of the Horse will say "The Horde is waiting for you!"

Joking aside, I was comfortable paying the fee last year for what were - despite my other complaints about the game - stellar mounts. If the price goes up the WoW in-game(s) - yeah, I said (s) - better be really good. Going to wait and see on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    I bought the virtual ticket last year for the in-game mounts, but don't really care about a key chain. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who will react this way? I don't imagine they will sell as many virtual tickets to WoW players this year.
    I feel the same way. Bought last year's virtual ticket only for the mounts, though I did watch Blizzcon too.

I am passing on the VT untill I see the rewards we'll get in the various Blizzard games.

Not paying that much for Virtual ticket. Sorry Blizzard try again

Quote Originally Posted by Ivinara View Post
    When I bought the goodie bag, it was the reduced price, even though I haven't bought the virtual ticket yet. I assume it's some kind of bug because I had a virtual ticket last year and it's counting toward this year's discount or something. Anyone else get this or did I just get lucky?
    Am I missing something. Where is the bag?

Instant bought the ticket.

I buy them mainly for ingame collections. Watching stream directly is bonus.

Deleted
    JEsus fucking christ on a pink raptor!!!

For those monies you could buy a freaking game! And all that info ends up here on mmo-champion for FREE...and on twitch, and on youtube...they want freaking 40€!? Better be a mount that puts the dinosaur AH mount to shame or fudge off...

Nope, skipping the virtual ticket for the first time. When the only reason for increasing the price is greed, then blizzard won't get more money from me.

Deleted
    Yes inflation is not a thing, nope.

Just because the US is suffering due to stagnating salaries doesnt mean the rest of the world is.

For me it isnt, was the price increased? It is, is the price worth it? And yes, it's still worth it. So I buy :P

Deleted
    This is just too much for a virtual ticket. Last year was already pushing it. I rather buy a new game for that money.

Can't believe they have increased the price AGAIN, and by a HUGE margin!

Remember when Blizzcon was a celebration of the company and the players?
    Yeah, good times.

Nowadays it's a cashgrab celebration of the whales.
    Is it worth screwing your players just to make a bit more cash blizz? Don't you already make enough cash?

I guess not. Once they get too big companies never make enough money.

Yes inflation is not a thing, nope.

Just because the US is suffering due to stagnating salaries doesnt mean the rest of the world is.

For me it isnt, was the price increased? It is, is the price worth it? And yes, it's still worth it. So I buy :P
    Are you seriously saying that a 25% or so increase in the price of the ticket is justifiable, especially when as a wow fan apart from raid content there is most certainly not gonna be any new reveals?? I happily bought it last year but this time it's really taking the piss. Content and in-game loot would have to be seriously exclusive to justify the price and we all know that content will be available accessible here for free almost within the hour so most of us would essentially be paying $50 just for in-game loot which is a hell of a lot to pay for.
    Last edited by doda1988; 2018-09-14 at 04:50 PM.