Poll: Did you cancel your subscription?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    raids and mythic+ are fun. The azerite system is trash but I'm hopeful the next raid tier we see a change. It's not bad enough to warrant me quitting all together as there are other aspects of the game I can do if I find myself not liking the gear grind.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Grow some thicker skin. People don't have to be silenced because their opinions make you think about difficult things you don't want to admit to yourself are true.
    Nobody is being silenced. You and others have the right to post your opinions. You don't have the right to be free from criticism or free from getting criticized for constantly complaining. Let's be clear on something. Every damned release we get dozens of threads and what seems like thousands of posts complaining about how the current expansion is the worst expansion ever. So yeah, I'm tired of seeing complaint threads on the front page of this forum.

Does BfA have problems? Certainly. But the complaining is the same tired crap from almost certainly the same people who always complain.

You are not this video game. Dial back the emotional attachment. Criticism of this video game is not direct criticism of you.
    The irony of complainers telling anyone else to dial back the emotional attachment is pretty awesome.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    what strikes me as utterly insane
    Once you hit exalted unlike legion do the dailies and it doesn't even stack up to give you a reward.
    that should have been there right from the start they know how people like getting Rep for the pathfinder
    and of course unlocking the new races.

This is the first expansion I didn't rush to max level, didn't immediately farm heroics/mythics, and explore the end game things to do. I took about a week to get to 120, still haven't ran every heroic, and haven't touched a single mythic/raid. I enjoyed seeing the new zones and playing, but I'm not sure why this expansion just didn't peak/keep my interest like the past ones since BC have. I likely won't renew once my sub is up, and will possibly come back during the next big content patch, but likely not this time.
    Last edited by Droodid; 2018-09-14 at 06:31 PM.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    This is the first expansion I didn't rush to max level, didn't immediately farm heroics/mythics, and explore the end game things to do. I took about a week to get to 120, still haven't ran every heroic, and haven't touched a single mythic/raid. I enjoyed seeing the new zones and playing, but I'm not sure why this expansion just didn't peak/keep my interest like the past ones since BC have. I likely won't renew once my sub is up, and will possibly come back during the next big content patch, but likely not this time.
    Still on my main she is 120.
    but at this moment in time I just cant be bothered with the alts
    everything was fine in Legion I actually enjoyed it very much, BFA just feels so uninspiring
    knowing all the Classes I have wont change once I hit level 120.

There's no motivation to reach max level because the powers they have at 110 will be the ones at 120
    why the devs didn't realize this. Putting all the focus on Azerite what a mistake they knew months ago
    people saying the traits were terrible,

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    Still on my main she is 120.
    but at this moment in time I just cant be bothered with the alts
    everything was fine in Legion I actually enjoyed it very much, BFA just feels so uninspiring
    knowing all the Classes I have wont change once I hit level 120.

There's no motivation to reach max level because the powers they have at 110 will be the ones at 120
    why the devs didn't realize this. Putting all the focus on Azerite what a mistake they knew months ago
    people saying the traits were terrible,
    I think that was a lot of what happened with leveling, I hit 120 and there wasn't anything new to unlock or anything new to work towards other than just keep grinding the necklace so that as my azerite gear lvl goes up I can use the traits I already have been using. I don't continue to unlock new stats/buffs like the weapon system allowed for, and as I get better gear, I actually can be punished because if my heart isn't high enough, I cant use a trait I had already unlocked and been using. It just all seemed very backwards for me.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    I think that was a lot of what happened with leveling, I hit 120 and there wasn't anything new to unlock or anything new to work towards other than just keep grinding the necklace so that as my azerite gear lvl goes up I can use the traits I already have been using. I don't continue to unlock new stats/buffs like the weapon system allowed for, and as I get better gear, I actually can be punished because if my heart isn't high enough, I cant use a trait I had already unlocked and been using. It just all seemed very backwards for me.
    I really hope a dev reads what you just posted because that to me sums up 100% whats wrong in BFA

The systems design failure is greater than wod at this point, at least the garrisons worked.
    Last edited by Musta; 2018-09-14 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Brilliant, try prove an anecdote wrong by using an anecdote.
    You know that's exactly what I was trying to say, right?

Deleted
    people are just getting bored of the grind that this game is. only thing to do is to grind toward something. rinse and repeat. gets really boring after a while.

My server is majorly dying. On Alliance side we don't even have 1 guild that has completed normal uldir. i'm in the second ranked alliance guild on the server and they only raid one night a week and only got 3 normal bosses last week. Everyone has either quit or left the server. I really want to raid, but I have no place on my server where I can.

This is the complete opposite of Legion where we had 20+ guilds clearing EN at launch.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    My server is majorly dying. On Alliance side we don't even have 1 guild that has completed normal uldir. i'm in the second ranked alliance guild on the server and they only raid one night a week and only got 3 normal bosses last week. Everyone has either quit or left the server. I really want to raid, but I have no place on my server where I can.

This is the complete opposite of Legion where we had 20+ guilds clearing EN at launch.
    Its the sudden nature, things were good in legion.
    Pre patch came out and trade/General really wasnt happy but it became just background noise after a few days.
    So much focus has been put on new playable races. they can add 50 more but if the classes and what they are like
    at 120 is the same and feels boring its basically just a different model with the same problem.

Dalaran is still heaving with people. and all still doing the legion dailies you actually get more gold from them
    than in BFA its insane.

Even CMs are leaving the game

Cancelled. But not due to BfA etc. I like the expansion but I play a few months. Stop for a few months. Come back for a few months. So will be returning in the future for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    In 8 months and with a hefty pre-purchase bonus.
    They make more money now off the xpacks than the monthly thing. It's their new business model.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.