Poll: First class you ever made in World of Warcraft?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Priest but rerolled to mage and then settled on rogue. Rogue was first 60.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Orc Hunter in US Closed beta, in the "Hunters were added" patch.

Dwarf Hunter in Release, but that character never was played in TBC, and my only deleted Max-level. (deleted it right before BC, eventually made a new Belf Hunter to see Hordeside)

Raided/PvPed more on other classes anyway during Vanilla/BC.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-09-14 at 07:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rogue. Was second highest Rogue damage dealer on my server. I then got frustrated at our healing core during Zul'Aman runs and changed to Priest to see what was so hard.

I've now main'd Priest (Holy PvE/Disc PvP) for... What? 11 years? 12?

Still the same character, but it's been through several realm, faction and race changes.

Memeber of the Benediction club.

Tauren Restoration Druid, in TBC. I've always played as a healer/support role in other MMOs.

Only reason I went with Horde was because of Anthropomorphic cows.

Troll hunter I named "Twoth", which I thought was pretty clever at the time

7+ Year Old Account
    Troll shaman in a test account
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Night Elf warrior, never leveled past 1. I didn't play for a week then came back to make an Orc warrior that I got to lvl 6 and decided warriors were awful. Made a Troll Mage and got to level 26, then realised that male trolls looked like a decrepit grandpa hunched over so around March 2005 I made my Undead Mage that is still my main today.

I made an orc warrior at first, but quickly rolled to undead because I liked their lore and starting zone more. In WotLK I changed him to a tauren as I wanted to change my characters name but also try out a different race, still playing him today as my main.

Night Elf Warrior. Leveled in vanilla as prot. I approach every rpg I play by starting in a plate class.

I mained druid all 12 1/2 years that I played. I did reroll once however, from cow to nelf back in the pre-FC days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guttermouth View Post
    Made a Troll Mage and got to level 26, then realised that male trolls looked like a decrepit grandpa hunched over so around March 2005 I made my Undead Mage that is still my main today.
    Trolls always reminded me of flashers, especially the bald ones :P
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    was back during vanilla wow. before naxx but right after AQ wars was ending was 14 at the time. didnt have my own account but played my my friends. just installed and played from my home. but i had to share between him and his 2 brothers so i only got to play later at night when their folks took over the computer.

I played Nelf Rogue for a couple of months until i had enough and got my Own WoW and subscriptions and started my Shaman. hes been my main toon to level each expansion ever since. i did float around different classes cause it was fun at the time but i mainly love playing my enhancement shaman.

still miss the 2 handed route of damage but oh well
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Orc warrior, followed by human paladin. Very boring when I think about it.

I feel like my early experience with wow would've been slightly better if I went with hunter and/or warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Fem-Tauren warrior that i have to this day.

I started out as a night elf hunter in vanilla. I was reading the guide book and saw that hunters could tame pets and thought that was really cool. I remember being in Darkshore leveling and my pet had got a rabies debuff. I thought the debuff was permanent and I released it to get a healthier pet.

Then a friend and I swapped to horde in early TBC and I mained as a tauren druid tank. Then made my tauren hunter late TBC and he has been my main ever since.

NE druid in beta.

Live was a Tauren Hunter cause my brother and his friends wanted to play Horde. Server ended being brought down for a week or something so I rolled an human pally on a diff server which has been my main Alliance char ever since.

Human paladin in Burning Crusade. Played Retribution and Holy through Wrath. I loved FCFS and the 2-piece Icecrown turbocharge to Divine Storm; it was just good, clean, Timmy fun. At the Cataclysm pre-patch, between the time I spent beta testing Arms/Protection and the introduction of Holy Power, I changed mains to warrior and stayed with the class for the remainder of my time in the game.
    Last edited by Celarent; 2018-09-15 at 01:24 AM.

Human Warrior on Hyjal during vanilla.

Eventually left that account behind (was actually my parents paying for it) once I got back to the game in Wrath.

Tauren Warrior. Leveled to 29 or so and gave up because I didn't like stance-dancing.

Went through a whole host afterwards - Gnome Mage, Dwarf Hunter, until landing on NElf Druid. Stopped playing WoW in late WotLK, picked back up on new account during late MoP, and been maining a warrior ever since (aside from a bit of a stint where my DH was ahead in mid-Legion).

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a warrior because that's what I used to like to play when I was playing D&D. I found out pretty quickly that I didn't much care for it in WoW and rolled a mage and a shadow priest the next day. The shadow priest has been my main ever since. I still have the mage which is always set up for frost. I've made a bunch of alts over the years but those two are to this day the characters I play the most by a long, long way. Melee in video games is just not my thing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

haha. So true on the flashers. I see it