Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Watch it literally the day after its over on YouTube.
    Don't watch it at all and just read the cliff notes on mmo-champ
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't get it?

Quote Originally Posted by CogsNCocks View Post
    Why buy a virtual ticket
    I've only ever bought them for the in game stuff, never once watched one.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I'm honestly just debating on what the in-game rewards will be, but no way they'll be better than the Zep/Skychaser combo.

Nothing worth watching this time around. No new expansion info for wow . There just gonna retouch on things we already know. Like before wod came out, they didn't really want to say much about garrisons.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeh View Post
    i'm glad i quit playing overwatch

i don't think i'd be able to handle all the people throwing as sombra with their pretty new DH skin
    Maybe don't comment on a game you no longer play. Sombra is one of the most powerful characters in the game right now. There are a few maps she's not the best pick on, but her recent changes made her very powerful.
    Cooler Master H500P Mesh | i7 8700K@5GHz | CLC 280 | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR4@3000MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | Samsung EVO 960 500GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | WD Black 3TB | AOC G2460PF 144Hz

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    $50 to watch what amounts to a multi-day televison commercial for Overwatch. Better hurry up or you'll never get those limited edition portraits for a game you never play!

Proof: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...atchbannerlink
    sigh...get so tired of people like you. its 50 dollars for blizzcon, its 50 dollars for a blizzcon OW skin.

Lets see what you most of the time get for blizzcon:

Warcraft: 1 mount ( or 1 per faction)
    Overwatch: 1 skin ( atleast)
    Hearthstone: card look or a golden card.
    Diablo: Pet
    HotS: a mount

+ 10 dollars of the goody bag if you want it. ( that is about 20 to 25% cheaper).

So lets recap: 2 mounts, 1skin, 1 card, 1 pet + 20 to 25% discount on goody back...
    Oooh and you can watch blizzcon live ( if you can not afford to go there). Watch pannels etc etc etc..

And guess what...you do not have to buy it :P its not forced or gives you a advantage ingame..so QQ

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    sigh...get so tired of people like you. its 50 dollars for blizzcon, its 50 dollars for a blizzcon OW skin.

+ 10 dollars of the goody bag if you want it. ( that is about 20 to 25% cheaper).

So lets recap: 2 mounts, 1skin, 1 card, 1 pet + 20 to 25% discount on goody back...
    Oooh and you can watch blizzcon live ( if you can not afford to go there). Watch pannels etc etc etc..

And guess what...you do not have to buy it :P its not forced or gives you a advantage ingame..so QQ
    Pretty much. I'd never paid for a Virtual Blizzcon Ticket before, but last year they had a two-person flying mount (two, actually, cross-faction), and frankly? It was worth it.

My wife and I play together, and the sheer fucking usefulness of a two-person mount is staggering. Yeah, there is the Alchemy dragon (which is a lot cheaper in a money = gold sense), but this is also pretty cool-looking rather than ridiculous, and it was at exactly the right time (I'd just got PF2 in Legion), and god it saved us so much time and just made navigation really lazy (and also kind of hilarious).

I also enjoyed watching Blizzcon (which I'd never done before), but that was what "sealed the deal".

I have to say, at $50 though I wouldn't even have considered it. They're going to have to do AMAZINGLY with the loot go get $50 out of me this year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post

They've only given mounts twice... Last year and some ten years ago with the blizzard bear. Otherwise it has been pets for the majority, you know the murloc pets, which btw might've been a one time deal only and back to the murloc pets we go. So let's recap: Potentially a mount (I would argue it'll most likely be a murloc to continue the trend), a card back and a pet.

Not to mention, those rewards like the overwatch skin will even be obtainable for others too, which only makes the warcraft, diablo and hots rewards exclusive....

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date. https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22484225 at the bottom of the page. Sort of devalues your "just 50$/40€" even more, lol :P

I don't know why people would support this price raise, but then again as a fellow poster so delicately put it;

"... Is that they put this game and all its frivolous side purchases as a priority in their life. So that 50$ is a none issue because it comes first and foremost for them in their list of priorities." -Toho, previous page.

I'll buy it if they manage to trump last years' mounts. Those mounts are fucking awesome and I still use them. If it's another stupid murloc pet, pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    You appear to be.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just $50. Who really cares about $50?
    Send me $50 please. Better still, give it to charity. You clearly have more money than sense.

I have spent more money on way stupider shit than a virtual ticket. Still always too much of a miser. Last year I almost did because the mounts were pretty sweet. But there are always people infringing on the copyright and putting panels up at youtube. Sadly not all of the panles I wanted to see.

This year gives access to last years videos so there's that. Maybe if the mount is cool I finally buy a ticket.

10€ off the goody bag is fine and all, but you can't pay for it with battle.net balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    is this the first time you have ever seen the price?
    i don't remember the price ever changing
    besides it's 69.95 in australia
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    50 bucks is like what? 500k gold on US? 800k on EU atm. Not a big deal. Whining for the sake of whining.

/sigh
    Except not everyone has 500k Gold in their fucking pockets.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, just skip this Blizzcon. At best, we're going to get SOME BFA panels that give us minor shit. But, that's it. Maybe a Cinematic, or an 8.2? Idfk...

It's a bargain!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of neets who can’t afford $50 ayyy lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post

Can I afford it? Yes. Is it value for money? No. Will I buy it? No. Not even if it cost $5.

Opening ceremony and esports are all free. Every other stream is either available for free elsewhere (or you can just read summaries) or wait for the YouTube videos. The cosmetic items are useless. I like the bear from 2008 but I never used that trashy faction one from last year.

I’ve bought them in the past, up to last year, but never again. I’m not paying to be advertised to anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakbilen View Post
    They've only given mounts twice... Last year and some ten years ago with the blizzard bear. Otherwise it has been pets for the majority, you know the murloc pets, which btw might've been a one time deal only and back to the murloc pets we go. So let's recap: Potentially a mount (I would argue it'll most likely be a murloc to continue the trend), a card back and a pet.

Not to mention, those rewards like the overwatch skin will even be obtainable for others too, which only makes the warcraft, diablo and hots rewards exclusive....

The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date. https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/22484225 at the bottom of the page. Sort of devalues your "just 50$/40€" even more, lol :P

I don't know why people would support this price raise, but then again as a fellow poster so delicately put it;

"... Is that they put this game and all its frivolous side purchases as a priority in their life. So that 50$ is a none issue because it comes first and foremost for them in their list of priorities." -Toho, previous page.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/BlizzCon_2016#Virtual_Rewards < Hots mount
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/BlizzCon_2015#Virutal_Rewards < hots mount
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/BlizzCon_2...g.2FGoodie_Bag < hots mount
    only 2013 and before they had no mounts.

Some of the old skins where not available to other people. Only because cry baby's cry about the price have they done that.

And this is about this year. If trents hold we get a good deal.

As for support of this price...its a good deal for that stuff....and if you do not want it...do not buy it. And its good value to. 2 mounts, a skin, pet and 20 to 25% less on a real life goody bag...

But lets do some calculating: A mount in wow is 25 dollars, a pet 10.
    Last year you got 2 mounts and a pet... ( i know the mount is for a other game. But if they where sold i would guess they have about the same price...but to be sure lets calculate it all. Also a legendary overwatch skin. A legendary skin drop rate is about 7.5%. that means about 13 loot boxes to get it. to by that you need to spent 12 dollars to get it 100%.

Mount 2 times 40 ( and if you get 2 mounts for wow like last year it would be 60)
    pet 10
    Skin 12

So we are already at 62 dollars. And they we still have some ingame goody's + the % off on the goody bag.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    will watch it on stream free, since i dont care about 80% of the panels. just give me wow and hots panels and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    With that logic, anyone who has any amount of money should at all times spend it on something.

"LOL its only 50 dollars for this jacket, cant you buy it?!" No I wont cause I find it ugly.

If a person dont find value in spending 50 dollars on the virtual ticket, thats a personal choice, not a economical.

I got the cash for it, but this year I probably wont buy it, unless the in game items are worth it. I watch SC2 and OW tourneys and I can watch that for free on twitch. There is no wow xpac announcment, no big sc2 or OW announcment coming.

We will get something big regarding Diablo, and thats cool and all but not worth the money for me.

Should one person buy a ticket "just because" ? Dont get it. We should probably spend less money on useless shite