Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We are the only classe that can't use a defensive when cc, ok, we can use Disengage when root if talented.
    Defensive Pets Shieldwall can be used while stunned, feared ( aslong the pet isnt feared aswell ) and while poly'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    There's half a dozen bosses where the pet can't even enter the room because it gets stuck on the floor in the doorway. Have fun on the last boss in Siege of Boralus as well. Your pet can't walk to the other half of the platform...

You can no longer set your pet to passive to fix when it's stuck. It must be dismissed/resummoned. Pet's pathing has also completely changed as they are following new paths in dungeons. I witnessed this going back to BRF and HFC.

You don't need to dismiss your pet on Mythrax...

- - - Updated - - -

It was definitely OP. I won a few 3 v 1 battles where I had no business even killing one person. They may have gone a tad overboard but we'll see.
    Must be a hunter pet thing I guess. I play demonology and don't have these issues but for Taloc's room before the pull

Deleted
    What was nerfed? the 5% dam or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    What was nerfed? the 5% dam or what?
    quite a lot of things, basically reduced overall damage by about 20% in pvp

more nerfs incoming, BM relegated to joke status for rest of expansion right on schedule

this always happens. people get mega triggered when BM is good and then cry cause pets kill them, even tho pets are the purpose of the spec.

good thing MM is complete shit too, guess all pvp hunters can only play melee now.

Deleted
    Good, because pets are the second most anti-fun mechanic in rated PvP, second only to when tanks are viable for arena.

Deleted

Damage done by the Hunter’s pet reduced by 18% when engaged in combat with enemy play

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    more nerfs incoming, BM relegated to joke status for rest of expansion right on schedule
    What that's means...after had the basic pet damage reduced in 30%, now it's more 18% or instead of 30% will be only 18%? Cause if they reduced more 18% BM hunter will be a joke in pvp, with a poor defensive and a low damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinaul View Post
    Must be a hunter pet thing I guess. I play demonology and don't have these issues but for Taloc's room before the pull
    Yeah, it’s a Hunter thing I’ve noticed.
    There’s always been some weird pet AI going on where I notice Hunters pets stuck in places while Locks pets just move right along.
    This xpac has been bad though. There’s times on Mother it gets stuck going to a new room. The swimming portion in Shrine has left my pet at the edge of the pool because apparently it just became scared to swim.
    It really feels like something got pretty messed up in BfA because the lagging has been worse than it has been in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Otuga View Post
    What that's means...after had the basic pet damage reduced in 30%, now it's more 18% or instead of 30% will be only 18%? Cause if they reduced more 18% BM hunter will be a joke in pvp, with a poor defensive and a low damage.
    Both nerfs together, so yes BM will be bottom of the barrel in pvp after this

Deleted
    BM nerfed again, blizz really forcing hunters into the retarded lovechild called surv in pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    Both nerfs together, so yes BM will be bottom of the barrel in pvp after this
    Ok time to return to my druid. Once again, hunters destroy in pvp, 3 expansions being the bottom in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by eapoe View Post
    the swimming portion in shrine has left my pet at the edge of the pool because apparently it just became scared to swim.
    class fantasy!

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'm the guy not getting killed by your NotSoBrokenAnymore basilisk !
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youre crying about basilisk? you got 4 buttons on your keyboard W,A,S,D. you should try using them.

Is BM for sure unviable now or is this pure speculation at this point? The first round of nerfs definitely brought us to reasonable levels, but I don't see how 18% on the pet is going to keep our damage in a viable position.

Quote Originally Posted by Roffle View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youre crying about basilisk? you got 4 buttons on your keyboard W,A,S,D. you should try using them.
    I'm the most skilled player that frequents this website just so you know. I could outplay you with a 4 button keyboard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I'm the most skilled player that frequents this website just so you know. I could outplay you with a 4 button keyboard.
    I dont know about that. Cant outrun a basilisk for 30 secs... doesnt sound like skill to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    I dont know about that. Cant outrun a basilisk for 30 secs... doesnt sound like skill to me.
    My skill isn't debatable. I could outrun 15 basilisks with my eyes closed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    The idea of the basilisk is to act as a bodyguard and deter the melee enemy from wailing on you. While anyone can run from it, the point is to damage the hunter before he kills you from range. So running away from the basilisk is actually playing the hunter's game.

But you know that.

18% nerf to pet damage in PvP is going into the patch today.

PvP lovers, are you switching to Surv? Is there still hope to do competitive burst now?