Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    oh okay, so they switch out 3 to go assi so they would have worse ST dmg on zul.....yeaaaaa okay?

no
    What? So one guilds rogues swap to multidot specs (GUESS WHYYYYY) And that invalidates the highest dps spec for boss dmg on zul? Yea okay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    oh okay, so they switch out 3 to go assi so they would have worse ST dmg on zul.....yeaaaaa okay?

no
    Simply put yes.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    Currently outlaw is #6 and sub is #9 so i was a bit hyperbolic in saying top 5. For context both sub and outlaw are above: all mages, ret, all shaman, all druids, shadow, destro and demo, WW, unholy dk and marksmanship hunter, outlaw is also above SV hunter and arms warr.
    Lmao whats the source on this? Are you finding your information from the rankings page on warcraft logs because thats the wrong data to base your rsnking on, just because it happened once doesnt mean it happens every raid.
    I currently play ret Paladin and in raids the only spdc being able to compete is Sin Rogue. But its incredibly close, but that being said I also beat other rets thats 10 ilvls above me, I think alot of people are just taking higher ilvl gear. Maybe more noobs play ret xD

Guys, I am pretty sure he's trolling.