Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Art team / Sound Team has been carrying the game for almost 3 expansions in a row.. tbh

Doesn't surprise me. All top shamans either rerolled until 8.1 or quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    I abandoned Shaman back when they didn't go forward with casting lightning bolt while moving. That spec is unplayable without that. I don't care how many totems and elemental pets and aspects you give them.
    The design of Elemental has been taking steps backwards ever since.

The problem with Blizzard has always been them refusing to give the class design team freedom to fix the problems with the class because EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE UNIQUE, OMG. It's a giant hypocrisy, like why everyone has an interrupt except Warlocks. Makes zero sense.

Outside resto I've always felt like Shaman was a forgotten class. I don't even play it and I've noticed that. Even resto, while very good sometimes, never feels like it has a lot going on. Just here are some spells that work and we can buff them as needed. Post vanilla it always seemed to be one of the most forgotten. Bummer the fantasy is pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbornsham View Post
    He was an elemental shaman, what would you expect? They are shit right know.

- - - Updated - - -

This is amazing. They want you to believe wow is dying every fucking time.
    No need to check the Level of the posters to see what's wrong with the picture.
    Or maybe the post dates.
    You people are just ...
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    They don't care about player's feedback. And we have reached this point because the players have allowed them too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chat View Post
    oh no... if only there were a bunch of other classes to choose from..
    Or maybe he doesn't want to support a company that's neglecting it's job. It advertises the class and yet with each expansion, they fail to uphold each class.

It's embarrassing as shit.

"We'd rather people not play Demo"
    "We might fix your class in the future, just wait"

Oh boy, that's my $15 a month at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Please stop using this shit excuse. Seriously, it pushes all blame off the shitty dev team.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, some blind, mindless blizzdone who condesenses all criticism to Blizzards lack of taking feedback into a four word shitpost.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you paid per post or is an hourly thing? Or is it even worse and you do it for free?
    Well yeah because making grand thing about leaving is kinda funny, but in a wrong way. Feedback is great when you direct it to them who actually need it rather than making it your public declaration of martyrdom.

Blizzard is going to think everything is fine if people continue to play dumpster classes. Affliction got a complete rework in legion because of 200 page threads and people not playing them. I can't say I see the same outrage for Shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The google doc of slander had some very comprehensive explanations of what’s wrong that hopefully won’t go unnoticed by the people who can do something about it.
    They wont read it, like 99.99% of all constructive feedback.

I learned in WOD/Legion alpha/beta that Blizzard always ignore the feedback (aka they don't read it), it's a shame that they messed things up so much this time though but I think quitting the game is probably a healthy life choice, even if it's out of frustration.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I'm not all that shocked (get it?). I mained elemental through my stay in Legion, and it was a very weak spec until you got the right legendary combinations in your bags.. at that point, and later on in the expansion, things started clicking quite nicely. With legendary's gone, and the further changes, the spec is back to square 1.

I suspect that beta is really only to stamp out game breaking issues (jumping off a platform crashing the client, for example), and as others have said, required changes are largely ignored until raids are live and they're getting a larger set of numbers to look at.

Okay then? Good for him. Hope he has a wonderful life being free and good luck for his future.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    Exactly. Who? Oh, another guy that some players must have validation from or they can't play the game. Lovely.
    Something I don't understand is why People have to post these kinds of posts. I don't know who this dude is, for all we know, he's made up.

Deleted
    Wait, is this going to be bus shock version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Or that people burn out of the game
    Did you read his reasoning, on why he left?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKickBan View Post
    Did you read his reasoning, on why he left?
    Yes, and it looked like a burn out, he thought that he can make a huge impact and blizzard will listen - they didn't first time, second time, X time and he burned out of the "theorycrafting" game. He wasn't playing the game like we do, it's nothing like that, they burn out really fast, especially when you spend that much time on something you like, developers at worst ignore it, at best consider it a low priority after their internal testing, and community keeps shitting on itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    How surprising to see all the 'why should I care?' shitposts in here.
    Looks to me like the guy was heavily dedicated in giving constructive feedback and trying to improve the game for everybody. If you love to play the game you should care about contributors like that giving up. It just tells you something about the state of WoW.

Deleted
    When you actually bother to read his wall of text it is very fair criticism. The "can I have your stuff" posts are completetly baseless in this case. Shame he left. Shame for Blizz for half-assed but fully priced expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    How surprising to see all the 'why should I care?' shitposts in here.
    Looks to me like the guy was heavily dedicated in giving constructive feedback and trying to improve the game for everybody. If you love to play the game you should care about contributors like that giving up. It just tells you something about the state of WoW.
    so he was essentionaly wasting his time and life because :

a)99% of playerbae dont give a fuck about theorycrafting
    b)blizzard dont give any fucks about theorycrafting because there is no point making game for 1 % of playerbase.

seems like guy wasted huge amount of time that could be spent way better.