Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I wouldn’t mind them continuing if we keep getting 4 racial armor sets + weapons.
    Seems they might be dead though.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I wouldn’t mind them continuing if we keep getting 4 racial armor sets + weapons.
    Seems they might be dead though.
    Let's hope they look better than the Night Elf armor sets. The only one that looks sort of good is the cloth set (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Let's hope they look better than the Night Elf armor sets. The only one that looks sort of good is the cloth set (imo)
    No matter how "meh" some are, they're all better than Uldir & Eternal Palace sets. (Also, I quite liked the NE plate set, sans helmet.)
    Worth noting: the lack of warfront sets in 8.2 will be quite noticeably felt when everyone is running around in all the Nazjatar themed stuff....

7+ Year Old Account
    As you all can see the "Ghostlands" fits perfectly a new Warfront, its just there waiting

Make it so that the Alliance take over Deathholme (that Should be the back side of Stratholm) - THe Horde have their base in Tranquillen (there are allready iron mines in the zone so it looks peferct for a great blood elf/alliance warzone

SUper Hyped!!!
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

SUper Hyped!!!
    Please tell me you are being ironic

Surely there aren't people who actually enjoy Warfronts?

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Placeholder items, quests, etc are prefaced with PH_ in the game files.

These are specific and will likely happen if they don't scrap this expansion early like they did WoD.
    The stuff that was scrapped in WoD happened a year before the game was released. not halfway through the expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I mean to be fair, gnomes were literally created as the Alliance techno-foil to the goblins in Warcraft II, explaining why Alliance had Flying machines and Submarines when the Horde had Airships and Sea Turtles. They never really had any more nuance from that and have always been a token joke race as a result.

Night Elves literally were a new faction and race that had their own narrative arc and aesthetic that no other faction had. Its understandable why one would have more popularity compared to the other in that case, and as a result, more narrative screentime and development time.

One could argue that Gnomes could have gotten a similar treatment with dev resources, but lets be honest, who would have cared about Gnomes retaking Gnomeregan aside from people who wanted to see what it looked like rebuilt?
    Gnomes could have never been player a player race in the game and no one would have said a thing.

They should proabably just cut there losses with warfronts, best thing you could do is make it a pvp encounter but thats just too much work at this point.
    I was really hoping they wouldnt waste more developer time on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as being many months old and being brought back to life for no apparent reason.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."