Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    As alliance... I still wish I could do the dailies.

I hate these "one side only" mounts.. all of them.
    And I love it. There needs to be more faction unique stuff in the game. Alliance and Horde should not be the same and have various things only they have access to.

yeah

one mount out of 500 million, that cant fly even though it has wings surely is the beginning of the end for wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeldoba View Post
    Its not the zandalari who's the handler. it's you the character who raises the mount. if you mass slaughter Pterrodax you will get an egg, It prompts you to take it to Pa'Kun to raise. When you deliever it she says it's not one of her brood, and more or less plops responsibility on you. After the initial quest that starts the process of raising the thing, THAT'S when the priest shows up to ensure you don't mess this up. since Pa'kun won't really like it. So when it says raised into a mighty Pterrodax by a loving handler, that's a special nod with in a nod that YOU did that.
    You're response was full of nonsense to the max. "You get a flying pterrodax with exalted with Zandalari." was referring to that since Kua'fon could not fly you can get one that does fly with Zandalari at exalted and the other part was a joke.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    And I love it. There needs to be more faction unique stuff in the game. Alliance and Horde should not be the same and have various things only they have access to.
    Then they need to be equal.. so far that's two unique dinos for horde complete with month long quest...and none for Alliance. I don't care that its a month of dailies; the point is Alliance has none.

Faction Mounts are equal, those don't bother me.
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Lol I knew it didnt fly since the day I got it.. not hard to read descriptions.