Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Any plans to vastly expand, enrich and improve the classes? In BfA they feel extremely neutered, empty, oversimplified, gutted, boring and lame compared to MOP-era.

Frankly that would be my question.
    Thats a very good question!

If you look at metacritic MoP was rated the worst expansion, even before cata and wod and its release was similar boring as BfA ones, now BfA took over its spot as the worst expansion, but its still early enough for some major improvements.

But the thing that was going for MoP was its class design. Its class revamp was perfectly done. Especially demo/destro warlock, shadow priest and druid comes to mind. A lot of creativeness and new abilities/talent to use there.

BfA release was bland, with a very bad class design and zero inovations.

My second question would be why scaling got overboard in BfA?

Not just that mobs got more HP if you gain ilvls, they seem to hit way harder, too! you notice it more when playing a rogue, who never was great in big pulls. without cds like evasion there is a major problem suriving just few normal WQ mob pulls of 2-3 units. Maybe their hits are scaled to a percentage to your hp and dodge and parry seem not to work at all either, anymore for dd melee classes.

Another weird scaling problem is pvp. A naked char is doing more dmg than a geared one due to scaling. I a saw a boomkin video proofing that but it got quickly deleted on twich. dmg is % based on hp bars making staminia and primary stats useless or actually even a problematic stat in case of staminia as healers simply have to heal bigger hp pools more as heals are not % based unlike dmg.

So other than secondary stats and azerite traits gear does not matter at all in pvp.

I think the incentive to collect gear in pvp should be much higher than that.

My last question would be why frost dks do zero dmg in pvp, even though they are slow and have very weakened def cds(see ams nerfs), cant heal well and lack cc? While in pve they do a ton of dmg/dps?

Clearly a big oversight, and i do not even play dks anymore, but i do think FDKs are the worst spec in pvp, its actually trash.

Also the class overall got its most important def cds all in blood, and thats not a good design for this class fantasy of slow, but powerful, and only comes true to blood, only.

Quote Originally Posted by chorkpop View Post
    The wow subreddit has become as toxic as the forums here in the past few weeks. It honestly seems like a waste of his time.
    "past few weeks" hmm and the expansion came out recently. hmm. Just doesn't add up!
    hmmm, let me think on this.

They removed the sticky about the AmA and I can't see anything about it on there now, is it still on?

So.. why are people posting question here for a Reddit AMA and not on... Reddit?

Not going to create an account just for that, they already got me on Twitter.

Probably removed it so when the inevitable padding and degeneration of discussion happens they can just safely delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    They removed the sticky about the AmA and I can't see anything about it on there now, is it still on?
    They already said it won't be a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They already said it won't be a sticky.
    I said "The sticky about the AmA".

Anyway, the thread is up and it's time to get your questions in: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._director_ion/

I'm kind of interested to know what are going to be the racials for Kul'Tirans and when we can unlock them... even though I'm not likely to change races or level a new character xD

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    I'm kind of interested to know what are going to be the racials for Kul'Tirans and when we can unlock them... even though I'm not likely to change races or level a new character xD
    I actually have a feeling this might be addressed at the Q&A in some shape or form. It makes no sense to announce something at Blizzcon that is already public knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I actually have a feeling this might be addressed at the Q&A in some shape or form. It makes no sense to announce something at Blizzcon that is already public knowledge.
    Oh right, releasing that info at Blizzcon does sound much more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Does he look like a bitch?
    Orcish motherfucker. Do you speak it?