Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chorkpop View Post
    The wow subreddit has become as toxic as the forums here in the past few weeks. It honestly seems like a waste of his time.
    "past few weeks" hmm and the expansion came out recently. hmm. Just doesn't add up!
    hmmm, let me think on this.

They removed the sticky about the AmA and I can't see anything about it on there now, is it still on?

So.. why are people posting question here for a Reddit AMA and not on... Reddit?

Not going to create an account just for that, they already got me on Twitter.

Probably removed it so when the inevitable padding and degeneration of discussion happens they can just safely delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    They removed the sticky about the AmA and I can't see anything about it on there now, is it still on?
    They already said it won't be a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    They already said it won't be a sticky.
    I said "The sticky about the AmA".

Anyway, the thread is up and it's time to get your questions in: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._director_ion/

I'm kind of interested to know what are going to be the racials for Kul'Tirans and when we can unlock them... even though I'm not likely to change races or level a new character xD

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    I'm kind of interested to know what are going to be the racials for Kul'Tirans and when we can unlock them... even though I'm not likely to change races or level a new character xD
    I actually have a feeling this might be addressed at the Q&A in some shape or form. It makes no sense to announce something at Blizzcon that is already public knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I actually have a feeling this might be addressed at the Q&A in some shape or form. It makes no sense to announce something at Blizzcon that is already public knowledge.
    Oh right, releasing that info at Blizzcon does sound much more likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Does he look like a bitch?
    Orcish motherfucker. Do you speak it?