Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BFA is kicking some ass

Yo just a message to plebs who'd like to see this game dead,but yet again you failed for the past 14 years.I just wanted to say this

1.BFA the fastest selling expansion so far with 3,4mil copies in a day.
    2.Many realms went to medium/full + ques
    3.Wow is 2nd on Twitch by views
    4.Cities and world are crowded with people

You can QQ about azerite,island expeditions,warfronts as much as you want.Still doesnt change THE FACT of what ive mentioned above.Dont even bother lol

1st point is partially incorrect.

It sold 3.4 BY the first day. That includes pre orders and whatnot. Not on the first day.

Many realms had their caps lowered or something done to them because during 7.3 a lot of Lows for me changed to Medium.

Normal for a game on Twitch during a period like this.

Also stop mistaking "QQ" for criticism. It's not a healthy attitude to have.

Not saying BFA isn't good but there is fair criticism of it where it needs to be imo.

1. Doesn't really matter
    2. Blizzard changes the numbers as towhat quantifies for "Low" "Medium" "High" and "Full"
    3. Sodapoppping is playing Wow again and Method is streaming there progress for the first time ever.
    4. Cross realm zones makes every place look full.

I'm enjoying the expac but there is by far the most broken sloppy rushed launch I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    1. Doesn't really matter
    2. Blizzard changes the numbers as towhat quantifies for "Low" "Medium" "High" and "Full"
    3. Sodapoppping is playing Wow again and Method is streaming there progress for the first time ever.

I'm enjoying the expac but there is by far the most broken sloppy rushed launch I've ever seen.
    Launch itself other than on extremely populated servers was fine and it calmed down on huge servers after a day or two. On Kazzak there was a tiny bit of lag at most.

It's post launch content like Warfronts. That should not have happened. With them despawning and breaking the instance servers.

I think the xpac is good so far personally. However it has glaring issues that aren't normal for Blizzard imo.

I want to pick on is this one "BFA the fastest selling expansion so far with 3,4mil copies in a day.", might just mean that people loved Legion and were hyped by the expansion that was supposed to top it.

And maybe it will, we haven't seen it all yet.

We don't want the game to die, we want it to succeed... which is why we're complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    literally just asmongold + method streaming world first that it.

1. Doesn't really matter

Exactly, everything about this expansion I want to love, but good Lord it feels like they let Timmy the basement Intern program it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

It sold 3.4 BY the first day. That includes pre orders and whatnot. Not on the first day.

Many realms had their caps lowered or something done to them because during 7.3 a lot of Lows for me changed to Medium.

Not saying BFA isn't good but there is fair criticism of it where it needs to be imo.
    Honest criticism is fine, but there seems to be a lot of emotionally charged rants about "X is killing the game" or "Y ruined it all" in vocal forums like these. I think OP was giving the benefit of the doubt in differentiating critique from people who can't be objective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are sales by day 1, not on day 1. That's a pretty big distinction. More importantly, this expansion massively incentivized players to pre-order. It was also the first expansion that could be bought without spending a single dollar.

None of that really matters though. Your type, was beating us over the head with the subscription spike when WoD came out. How'd that work out for you? Oh yeah, that's right, the brain trust over at Irvine lost half of their subscribers in under a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    We don't want the game to die, we want it to succeed... which is why we're complaining.
    It's sad the blizzard sycophants don't get this and don't realize they are the bigger determent to wow than the doomsayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneae View Post
    Honest criticism is fine, but there seems to be a lot of emotionally charged rants about "X is killing the game" or "Y ruined it all" in vocal forums like these. I think OP was giving the benefit of the doubt in differentiating critique from people who can't be objective.
    OP was just white knighting.

I already said that i dont care about your tears,thats all you can do ? i wasnt this wet since wod.

I already said that i dont care about your tears,thats all you can do ? i wasnt this wet since wod.
    And there you go. Calling any valid critique "tears" is just silly.

It helps nothing.

Criticism is needed for a product to help it improve. No game is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    clearly, you didn't play cata or WOD.
    I did. Server stability is one thing. Having the lead dev tell you verbatim they ran out of time and you have to wait for 8.1 for your class to be worked on is another.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

They were increased not lowered.
    https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...97196847095809

- - - Updated - - -

1. Doesn't really matter

before they streamed it was still second, off literally asmongold and a few other smallers alone.
    im on a RP realm so no cross realm, and i still see TONS of people---- In boralus right now
    18 level 110
    7 level 111
    7 level 112
    5 level 113
    7 level 114
    6 level 115
    3 level 116
    4 level 117
    4 level 118
    5 level 119
    and well 50+ level 120

this is all in boralus harbour alone, not counting all the zones, and also well in Stormwind (main hub for RP

48 people level 50 and below
    42 people 51-100
    14 people 101-105
    46 people 106-110
    30 people 111-115
    21 people 116-119
    50+ people level 120

oh yeah this s all just alliance only.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2018-09-14 at 12:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

So you obviously aren't being serious with this thread.

Wouldn't every expansion sell faster as digital sales become more and more common? I remember struggling to find a tbc and wrath copy on launch day just due to the limited nature of physical goods.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yo just a message to plebs who'd like to see this game dead,but yet again you failed for the past 14 years.I just wanted to say this

2.Many realms went to medium/full + ques
    4.Cities and world are crowded with people

You can QQ about azerite,island expeditions,warfronts as much as you want.Still doesnt change THE FACT of what ive mentioned above.Dont even bother lol
    1. It includes preorders, which Legion heavily encouraged by means of rep-gated Allied Races and by the fact that you could buy BfA with tokens.
    2. My Medium pop realm went suddenly to full even before the prepatch. And it being "full" didn't get me a queue... Food for thought.
    3. Mythic raid opening, Method and Asmongold.
    4. CRZ can make any zone appear crowded.

Dismissing any criticism with "don't even bother" really makes you look like a pretentious 14 yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    1. It includes preorders, which Legion heavily encouraged by means of rep-gated Allied Races and by the fact that you could buy BfA with tokens.
    2. My Medium pop realm went suddenly to full even before the prepatch. And it being "full" didn't get me a queue... Food for thought.
    3. Mythic raid opening, Method and Asmongold.
    4. CRZ can make any zone appear crowded.

Dismissing any criticism with "don't even bother" really makes you look like a pretentious 14 yo.
    Full doesn't really put you in que though. Locked however does, as Draenor-EU has been at peak hours the whole last week. But ofc it's just blizz cheating with it just to make an illusion that WoW is popular.

"Draenor-EU is really on low but we put you in que so you think there are so many playing atm, HAHA WE OWN YOU!"

Pretty much.