Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post

This crying about the warfronts only comes from casual alliance player which never settled a foot into an m+2 dungeon. All hardcore mythic guilds were chaining m5 dungeons (355loot) why ffs should they do a warfront which gives shity useless 340 gear and takes longer then m+?
    Hah! What the fuck are you even talking about? The overwhelming response, from both Horde and Alliance, casual and hardcore, all over the internet, is that Warfronts are a major fuck up. Having a catch up zone 3 weeks into an xpac that guarantees you a minimum of 340, max 390, for literally doing jack shit, is NOT fun. Lay off the glue, dude.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Said no one.
    Hey hey, let him believe it's a masterpiece even though it's painted with feces.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Island Expeditions : This is an obvious blue-print that is more of a test-the-waters feature. I believe that in 8.2 it will be fully fleshed out and realized. The rewards are remunerative, and time-efficient. The AI presents a healthy challenge and often-times I feel as though I am facing a human being.
    If you think the AI presents a healthy challenge you've not done any island expeditions, the AI chars are a joke.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also earth is flat.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Many people dislike like this Expansion because of the balance issues, and bugs that are wracking it right now - I, on the other hand, am thoroughly enjoying it.

Island Expeditions : This is an obvious blue-print that is more of a test-the-waters feature. I believe that in 8.2 it will be fully fleshed out and realized. The rewards are remunerative, and time-efficient. The AI presents a healthy challenge and often-times I feel as though I am facing a human being.

Warfronts : At the moment, Warfronts are facing the issue of being hot fixed at an inopportune time. I actually really enjoyed however. In essence, it allowed you to gear alts very quickly for Uldir progression. I cannot stress just how enamored I was with the gear progression - That I could get all of my other characters raid ready so quickly. The item level change is disappointing, and felt like more of a subjective change based around shoddy projections.

Classes : Many players are complaining that their class feels awful to play, but I don't think they realize that beginning-of-the-expansion class mechanical performance is negligible at best. What matters primarily is how well the class performs numerically at the start of an expansion. That is precisely why overhauls come a patch cycle after the expansion releases because class balance at the start of an expansion is an irrealizable impossibility.

In my opinion, Battle For Azeroth is a very solid expansion that simply needs a few wrinkles ironed out. This expansion easily trumps Legion for me, and I am personally looking forward to more high quality content in the near future.

Why do you feel otherwise?
    And not a single line to address the Azerite system. The system that is supposed to carry us through the entire expansion, cuz gaining power/abilities/etc. has always been what drives the progress forward.

But sure, leave out all of that and the expansion is great...

If you're not going to address the biggest bumming concern of the whole expansion then your point is not made. That's like saying "Oh you got 60% wrong but look how great you did getting 40% right! That means you pass!" (said no school ever unless you had a great scale on the test lol).
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Hahaha... no. I mean I disagree with the people that say is the worst thing ever (IMO WoD still gets that tittle), but it's extremely far from being a masterpiece

5+ Year Old Account
    Can we agree that its fun, but with flaws?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This blog entry is a masterpiece. I rate it 5/7, a perfect score.
    OMG, literally lol'd at my desk.