Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I thought you were kidding but you really believe someone should be "removed from humanity genome pool"? You think someone should die because they designed part of the game in a way you don't like?

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't it get bored saying the same thing over and over? I can't imagine it's better than having real discussions.
    Doenst it get bored white knighting blizzard over and over?
    Legion is the biggest shit I've ever seen #WaitingForClassic

A masterpiece of shit more like.

Oh well, at least I've randomly got into rated PvP content to keep me entertained.
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Doenst it get bored white knighting blizzard over and over?
    I try to have different conversations about different subjects, often trying avoid to discuss the game itself. I'd rather try getting people to discuss more constructively than post my opinions. You'll find the real white knights elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I'm a thoughtful, considerate individual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I hope he died. Stupid people should automatically bleed to death.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Take some advice out of your own signature :P

Yeah...on this forum, people like to come in and make an overwhelming amount of negative threads about anything in any x-pac. Still...there are people who enjoy the game...inconceivable, I know...just today, a WoD apprechiation thread sprung up. After 3 years of shit-talking that x-pac
    I was being witty, considering this post's topic ha.

Really though, for me BfA is lacking something important, and I don't really know what it is. Legion felt so much more polished and soulfull. That initial quest to claim our artifacts (and yes, I know some of them double-dipped and were "generic," but it was eons ahead of the Heart of Azeroth aquisition imo) felt epic. The lore behind the artifacts made them feel unique and powerful and explained why they were so. Some of them even communicated and talked with us in key locations and events. All of that combined to feel like the devs really put their heart into that system and that the system had a heart.

The irony is, I feel no heart in the Heart of Azeroth; it was a boring and entirely generic acquisition, and it's a passive piece of jewelry and they couldn't even be bothered to animate outside of the "absorb" effect. The damn thing is connected directly to Azeroth's soul, and it doesn't utter a single word. They missed an opportunity to have it "whisper" to the players during key questing events and in raid locations (it could comment on G'huun, etc).

In my obvisouly personal opinion, the systems feel boring, sloppy, and rushed to me, even without bugs and glitches running rampant. I love WoW and want it to do well because I enjoy playing it. The artwork is breathtaking and I've loved the leveling experiences, but overall BfA is not floating my boat, pun intended. I hope it gets better is all I can say.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post

This crying about the warfronts only comes from casual alliance player which never settled a foot into an m+2 dungeon. All hardcore mythic guilds were chaining m5 dungeons (355loot) why ffs should they do a warfront which gives shity useless 340 gear and takes longer then m+?
    Hah! What the fuck are you even talking about? The overwhelming response, from both Horde and Alliance, casual and hardcore, all over the internet, is that Warfronts are a major fuck up. Having a catch up zone 3 weeks into an xpac that guarantees you a minimum of 340, max 390, for literally doing jack shit, is NOT fun. Lay off the glue, dude.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Said no one.
    Hey hey, let him believe it's a masterpiece even though it's painted with feces.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Island Expeditions : This is an obvious blue-print that is more of a test-the-waters feature. I believe that in 8.2 it will be fully fleshed out and realized. The rewards are remunerative, and time-efficient. The AI presents a healthy challenge and often-times I feel as though I am facing a human being.
    If you think the AI presents a healthy challenge you've not done any island expeditions, the AI chars are a joke.

Herald of the Titans Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    Also earth is flat.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    Many people dislike like this Expansion because of the balance issues, and bugs that are wracking it right now - I, on the other hand, am thoroughly enjoying it.

Island Expeditions : This is an obvious blue-print that is more of a test-the-waters feature. I believe that in 8.2 it will be fully fleshed out and realized. The rewards are remunerative, and time-efficient. The AI presents a healthy challenge and often-times I feel as though I am facing a human being.

Warfronts : At the moment, Warfronts are facing the issue of being hot fixed at an inopportune time. I actually really enjoyed however. In essence, it allowed you to gear alts very quickly for Uldir progression. I cannot stress just how enamored I was with the gear progression - That I could get all of my other characters raid ready so quickly. The item level change is disappointing, and felt like more of a subjective change based around shoddy projections.

Classes : Many players are complaining that their class feels awful to play, but I don't think they realize that beginning-of-the-expansion class mechanical performance is negligible at best. What matters primarily is how well the class performs numerically at the start of an expansion. That is precisely why overhauls come a patch cycle after the expansion releases because class balance at the start of an expansion is an irrealizable impossibility.

In my opinion, Battle For Azeroth is a very solid expansion that simply needs a few wrinkles ironed out. This expansion easily trumps Legion for me, and I am personally looking forward to more high quality content in the near future.

Why do you feel otherwise?
    And not a single line to address the Azerite system. The system that is supposed to carry us through the entire expansion, cuz gaining power/abilities/etc. has always been what drives the progress forward.

But sure, leave out all of that and the expansion is great...

If you're not going to address the biggest bumming concern of the whole expansion then your point is not made. That's like saying "Oh you got 60% wrong but look how great you did getting 40% right! That means you pass!" (said no school ever unless you had a great scale on the test lol).
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Hahaha... no. I mean I disagree with the people that say is the worst thing ever (IMO WoD still gets that tittle), but it's extremely far from being a masterpiece

Can we agree that its fun, but with flaws?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    This blog entry is a masterpiece. I rate it 5/7, a perfect score.
    OMG, literally lol'd at my desk.