Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zharkos View Post
    Not using the normal poll option since this is a carry over from other websites and is a general population poll.

Do you still do Island Expeditions?
    https://www.strawpoll.me/16449567

If yes, do you do Island Expeditions outside of your Azerite weekly?
    https://www.strawpoll.me/16452832
    Hahahahaha those polls are epic, m8. Especially the second one! Only 1 out of 10 players runs IEs just for fun LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I only do them on my main for the weekly max, altho I can't see myself doing them for much longer. They are not even a little bit enjoyable and the thought of doing them on my alts makes me depressed.
    My alts aren't doing that, sorry for them. I do them on my main, as chore, usually on Monday because I can't put it off any longer. I do agree it's a fairly failed system.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    My alts aren't doing that, sorry for them. I do them on my main, as chore, usually on Monday because I can't put it off any longer. I do agree it's a fairly failed system.
    Azerite itself is pretty fail. The people that have been grinding AP only have 1/2 heart levels on my character. (Mine is 21.8 and others are 22-23.6 from raider.io). I've done no IE grind and didn't even bother with it last week. Seems completely pointless to bother with Island when a level is ~30k and weekly gives 2.5k since I'm exalted.

Yes, but they were basically dead on arrival to me. They're extremely unfun.

The only part of them I like are the enemy teams. I feel like the islands could do with a huge toning down of one-shot mechanics and damage overall, and involve more killing and less clicking on shit.
    Additionally, give monsters loot tables and let them drop the shit we see so rarely from end rewards. This stuff is simply too rare and I'm sick of every new thing players have asked for going for 100k+ and being absurdly hard to farm.

Azerite as a whole isn't a compelling reward. It feels like a punishment if anything, and just getting a resource for doing a thing doesn't really feel that great.

No. No real reward from them apart for Azerite, which for the effort put in just doesn't seem worth the time.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Not looking good for the IE systems lol

There should at least be some rewards from them, The appeal of Azerite quickly fades once you reach higher levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping for visibility

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Yes. I do weekly on 5 characters.
    Lol you must hate yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lol you must hate yourself!
    See previous replies. They don't take long. I play the game pretty much anytime I'm awake D: Gotta fill the time somehow when no M+ing
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Depending on how visible is increase in rewards, i may actually bother to come back to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I only do them on my main for the weekly max, altho I can't see myself doing them for much longer. They are not even a little bit enjoyable and the thought of doing them on my alts makes me depressed.
    I'm a Blizz fan - But I agree with this 100%.

Island expeditions are a TOTAL failure - They are a no fun zone.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. They got boring fast.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    I do them for weekly and some more to help friends with their weekly.

Island expeditions are scenarios without the scripted progression. I hated scenarios, I hate Island expeditions. Did them for 2 weeks, decided I wasn't in the mood to work for azerite, especially on 2 max level characters, so instead of burning out, I just quit taking an interest in blizzards terribly flawed stab at power progression. Now, I log on, and maybe do a M+ or 2 if friends are on, log off otherwise. "Oh it will be better with Azerite Knowledge". Yeah, I'll pay attention then. Right now, this whole system feels like a shitty job.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The game is designed so that new gear you get will require a higher azerite power level no matter what. So the grind litterally cannot end.
    yeah, but ring 3 and 4 are kinda meh. And i was talking until next tier. and dont gonna happen in like 4 months at least.

Deleted
    I've done three. One in the tutorial and two with other players and I'm never setting foot in one again. Progress for the weekly barely changed with two islands and it's a horrible, confusing experience. Everyone runs around like headless chickens, I get quests with no explanation on what to, there is stuff on the map, but no one goes there or does anything with it, all that seems to happen is we kill random mobs until we suddenly get a win screen in the middle of a fight. Complete chaos and not fun at all.

I can't be bothered to even do the weekly anymore. As soon as I saw Island Expeditions being announced I could smell the uninspired No-Man's Sky/MoP Scenario bullshit from a mile off. Repetitive, boring, unrewarding.

Did it the first 2 weeks then thought... not doing this anymore.. zero reward outside of rep and azarite.. no way I can be bothered with it.. not even sure I will if they up the rewards.. if it was 5 mins quick maybe