Poll: Are you enjoying Battle for Azeroth?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Last two raid bosses this tier feel more gimmicky then fun to me but overall I've had worse launch tiers.

No. But it's probably fixable if they will admit there are things that need fixing.

I've never been an unsubber/resubber, so if I ever quit it'l be permanent. This is the first time I've considered it TBH, and I've played since TBC :/

It's disappointing.

Yep, I'm a retired raider though and now alt-aholic so the class design flaws aren't glaring to me like everyone keeps posting. As I do world quests and level, shit dies, so no complaints here. I have spotted some bugs people speak of but the pros of the expansion far outweight the unpolished state. It'll keep me subbed until I see what expansion is next (next year's Blizzcon?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Spot on. These people having the time of their lives don't care even a little bit about any of these things. They just like the "story", music and pretty zones. You also have to remember that there's a pretty big chunk of the game that frankly hasn't had anything going in their lives the last 14 years that doesn't revolve around or happen in this game. They have a very severe emotional attachment to WoW and are genuinely going to love this game no matter what because it and their game "friends" and guild are their only, single attachment to the outside world. They MUST love this game, or their world falls apart completely.

Those are the people that, when you point out critical, game-breaking flaws in character design, gameplay, or other important game systems, snap back at you, almost angrily about how much they love the game no matter what, and how perfect the game is no matter the problem. They're at the point where they perceive any criticism of the game as a direct criticism of themselves. It's actually pretty sad/creepy to behold.
    No offense to you but what I find more sad than blindly defending a game is blindly hating the people who enjoy a game. You assume anyone that likes the game play it because they "have to" or that they have zero issues with it. You can be critical of the game or hate it completely but you shouldn't assume and generalize everyone because of it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I like:

Dungeons
    Story
    Zones
    Raid

I dislike:

Warfronts
    Island Expeditions
    Azerite gear/traits
    Class design (why is my Elem Sham a pet class, and why do I have no new rotational ability?)
    Countless awful talents, and others that are mandatory (looking at you Elem Sham)
    Lack of PvP gear vendor

Waiting to see what 8.1 comes up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yep, I'm a retired raider though and now alt-aholic so the class design flaws aren't glaring to me like everyone keeps posting. As I do world quests and level, shit dies, so no complaints here. I have spotted some bugs people speak of but the pros of the expansion far outweight the unpolished state. It'll keep me subbed until I see what expansion is next (next year's Blizzcon?)
    "All I do is repeat the same leveling content over and over and then do some WQs. The game is perfectly fine."

..... /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    "All I do is repeat the same leveling content over and over and then do some WQs. The game is perfectly fine."

..... /sigh
    I did raiding for all of Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. I don't have the time to commit to a guild's schedule anymore. Besides, it's just boss fights with different mechanics, the same experience of which I get from heroic dungeons and world bosses.

/sigh

5+ Year Old Account
    I am really sorry for buying BfA, even if I paid with tokens. There is nothing good in this xpac, other than pretty visuals and decent music. As far as I'm concerned, Azerite is a flop, island Explorations are an ever bigger flop and warfronts are... just meh. Dungeons are bland(with a couple of exceptions), raid is meh, class design is atrocious (again, with three or four exceptions), story is all over the place. Every single system seems undercooked, or even worse, designed to make you log in even if you don't like it.

I bought a three-months sub along with BfA, silly me... At least, I have time to wait for 8.1. Which ought to be akin to the "Landfall" patch from MoP if I'm going to remain subbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there are some problems I have with it like azerite traits being a pretty... meh system with some frustrations as far as traits > ilvl for upgrades

And Warfronts weren't as exciting as I hoped they would be but I feel like that can still be improved.

Rest is a lot of fun though. The dungeons are fun. Just finished Uldir on normal and had a lot of fun with that. I'm enjoying how warrior plays and the questing was top notch as it has been since MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping for visibility

LOL, it's making me miss WoD.

thats like going ouch i broke my leg it hurts so much i want the pain to stop.

*slams balls in the car door* ouch it hurts so much i want the pain to stop.

I'm definetly not enjoying a lot of it. Thankfully, Uldir is good - even without any story, as an Alliance Player - and that's what i play with the people that matter to me in this game: my guild.

Outside of raiding...there is thankfully a lot of Legion content left for me to do, BFA would definetly not be worth my sub as a solo-player not interested in previous expansion content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    LOL, it's making me miss WoD.

thats like going ouch i broke my leg it hurts so much i want the pain to stop.

*slams balls in the car door* ouch it hurts so much i want the pain to stop.
    i'd say its more akin to saying you don't like your current abusive boyfriend and miss your old abusive boyfriend because he was slightly less abusive

Quote Originally Posted by zharkos View Post
    i'd say its more akin to saying you don't like your current abusive boyfriend and miss your old abusive boyfriend because he was slightly less abusive
    true, WoD had BrF ele shaman which was actually quite decent and fun. highmaul/BFC ele was 100% useless & dumpster tier.

so far BfA is 100% useless dumpster tier, so 8.1 better bring ele shaman a billionaire boyfriend who respects and knows how to treat a shaman!