Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Personal loot should not even be tradable to avoid guild drama and annoying beggars in pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    We use RCLootCouncil - seems to be ok so far, like I did not hear excessive QQ from officers, meaning it's decent.
    The real issue I have with RCLootCouncil is that the "Lootmaster" has to be the raid leader. No idea if that's a coding thing, but allowing someone else to be in charge of handling loot would be nice. Perhaps there is a way to make it work, but haven't found it. Often the raid leader is the one organizing/inviting/calling out strats, so it would be nice to let someone else worry about the loot while they go on to the next boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Personal loot should not even be tradable to avoid guild drama and annoying beggars in pug.
    World of Whispercraft: "Yo can I get that?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I use personal loot helper and just auto whisper anyone who can give me gear. It's very good and super not annoying.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You could disable chat if it bothers you that much.

Deleted
    Loot council, just like it was on ML.

If someone doesn't want it they pm an officer and the officers will loot council it off.

I thought I was going to hate personal loot, but it's actually kind of nice to not have to think about it.