Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I imagine that the Alliance is much more interested in RP, transmog and looking pretty. While the Horde is actually more interested in PvE. I very much doubt that racials will make much of a difference in a fight, like maybe a 0.05% advantage.
    Blood elf racial is stupidly OP against Zul.

Man, my friend said the US has become a lot more confident nation since Trump took over, he said watch US guilds start doing better just like the US economy. I laughed at him and said BS. I might have to eat my words. Limit 7/8

Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    This isn't true, Vanilla was the exact opposite due to Salvation. Horde lagged in PvE and Alliance lagged in PvP (WotF was the OP pvp racial)

Then horde got paladins and their racial abilities looked to include some solid PvE abilities while alliance began to gain great PvP racial abilities with Every man for himself and perception.

I think it's a community thing now though, racial abilities aren't the reason, and if you were to remove all racials from the game then it won't have an impact because there has already been so much work done to cultivate a horde community when a player decides they want to do serious content, they just have more options if they're horde.

still Horde got almost all the WF's

also horde was better at high end pve cuz windfury was good

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    because Alliance is dying because of horde favoritism, higher horde developpement, better narative.
    It's cute you think the "narrative" effects cutting edge PVE decisions. This is the result of previous years of better horde racials. There's not enough reason for guilds to xfer back to alliance because racials are extremely minimal now.

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    Horde had better racials back in the day.
    These days it doesn't really matter - but all serious raiding guilds who have been around for a while are Horde.
    I remember a blue interview back in MoP I think it was. They said if they could go back in time to WoW's alpha they wouldn't have racials at all. So players could play the race they wanted to instead of the one with the best performance racial at the time.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Warfronts should have been available a week or 2 after launch. Might not are much of a difference to the very top but to the rest one side has a clear advantage. And honestly some of the Sims I look at show panda/lightforge on top for those specs.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are people in here seriously still trying to claim that top guilds faction changed for the 340 gear?

Horde was dominant in the past. Horde is dominant now. Maybe we should talk about how the world first race has been watered down to two guilds and it's not even that intense of a contest between them.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blodia View Post
    -snip-
    -again no, a tank taking hit in berserk stance wasn't something u can afford, u already in most fights dedicate more than 1 healer to tank to outheal dmg he takes in defensive stance, that extra dmg can result in instant shot him, u keep mix between high geared tank and most wow players who didn't have gear
    -didn't play shaman at vanilla, but even prior to era of put 4 totems at once spell, totems did cost heavy mana, keep switching totems will kill ur mana, every class had mana problems, only exception u can count is warlocks but that because they had mana tap, and later from tbc and wrath i did play shaman (not on raiding lvl at all) and i know that mana was problem, to not be problem in vanilla while be problem (like to everyone else) later would be literally only example of that case
    -should mention that our warrior was indeed duel weild not 2h, also most warrior/priest dps we meet were mainly that for pvp grind more than for pve, and once marshal or grand marshal achieved they go back to the far more required duty of tank/healer, as typical back then
    -even in wrath tanks had threat problems, u can see that in any of tankspot videos, threat was a problem until way later in wow life, when fights started to be too complicated to focus on threat, since most these videos are dead only source i can think is guides on wowpedia on most dungeon and raid bosses from old times, heck even taunt didn't work on most bosses and it was 'weird' when it started to work in wrath on some
    -in alliance there was no WF totem, so rogues use poison as they wish (or first aid in some fights lol), so is poison + BoM is better than just WF, generally yes, but since that applied to around 60-70% of fights u can easily counter that at least WF is more reliable than poisons that don't work on many boss types
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Why would I play a gnome or a dwarf over a freaking cow walking on two legs?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a historical thing. Horde fights and kills things, Alliance complains enemies to death. This far, fighting seems more effective than complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    they just like the colour red more than blue it's as simple as that
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    u really can say that in straight face with how many warchiefs died for us, not to mention ping-pong characters each exp to fit whatever sh8t they want to tell us ?
    Yes. I, also, can count to two. Good job.

Alliance is where the kids and noobs play. "I want to play the human because obviously they are the good guys!" When they grow up, they'll join the Horde too.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    still Horde got almost all the WF's

also horde was better at high end pve cuz windfury was good
    Just curious where you're getting your information from, cause it's all wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    Does the Alliance perform better in competitive PvP?
    lol Alliance and perform better at pvp in the same sentence.

So... I just came back to WoW after a 6-year break. I left right after Dragon Soul, and I wanna raid. I was always Alliance, and my new character is about level 100 already. Should I reroll Horde to have any chance of finding a guild - considering I don't really know anyone ingame anymore - or are people being hyperbolic as usual here?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTenko View Post
    So... I just came back to WoW after a 6-year break. I left right after Dragon Soul, and I wanna raid. I was always Alliance, and my new character is about level 100 already. Should I reroll Horde to have any chance of finding a guild - considering I don't really know anyone ingame anymore - or are people being hyperbolic as usual here?
    It depends on the population of your server and availability. Many of the examples I've read are hyperbolic or just dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTenko View Post
    If you're looking for heroic or normal raiding you can pretty much find a guild on any server any faction. If your looking for mythic raiding you would probably want to find a guild first before you level a char.

The developers mostly all play Horde, and they're all Horde fanboys. That's what they're passionate about - the Alliance is an afterthought, and it shows.

This isn't a concern for them; they simply don't care. They've never taken any steps to try and rectify it; they don't really think it's a problem to have such gross imbalance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    Just curious where you're getting your information from, cause it's all wrong lol
    sure, mate

also what information? about WF's? only Alliance WF in Vanilla was Nefarian