Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Alliance is where the kids and noobs play. "I want to play the human because obviously they are the good guys!" When they grow up, they'll join the Horde too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I swear Bitcoin miners are the new vegans/crossfitters/vapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    still Horde got almost all the WF's

also horde was better at high end pve cuz windfury was good
    Just curious where you're getting your information from, cause it's all wrong lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    Does the Alliance perform better in competitive PvP?
    lol Alliance and perform better at pvp in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    lol Alliance and perform better at pvp in the same sentence.
    He said competitive pvp, and yes they do. But nice input.

So... I just came back to WoW after a 6-year break. I left right after Dragon Soul, and I wanna raid. I was always Alliance, and my new character is about level 100 already. Should I reroll Horde to have any chance of finding a guild - considering I don't really know anyone ingame anymore - or are people being hyperbolic as usual here?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTenko View Post
    So... I just came back to WoW after a 6-year break. I left right after Dragon Soul, and I wanna raid. I was always Alliance, and my new character is about level 100 already. Should I reroll Horde to have any chance of finding a guild - considering I don't really know anyone ingame anymore - or are people being hyperbolic as usual here?
    It depends on the population of your server and availability. Many of the examples I've read are hyperbolic or just dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTenko View Post
    If you're looking for heroic or normal raiding you can pretty much find a guild on any server any faction. If your looking for mythic raiding you would probably want to find a guild first before you level a char.

The developers mostly all play Horde, and they're all Horde fanboys. That's what they're passionate about - the Alliance is an afterthought, and it shows.

This isn't a concern for them; they simply don't care. They've never taken any steps to try and rectify it; they don't really think it's a problem to have such gross imbalance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashanerz View Post
    Just curious where you're getting your information from, cause it's all wrong lol
    sure, mate

also what information? about WF's? only Alliance WF in Vanilla was Nefarian

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Top raiding guilds they excruciate themselves over the most minute details, and that includes the tiny gains off racials... of which Horde has.

For normal players these racials mean Jack, meanwhile Alliance side (Humans) was pretty dominant for PvP as they excel in defensive capabilities.
    defense?, having 2 damage trinket in 3 expansions is better defense?, i give you that all the shamans and a lot of priest in its time went Dwarf because of stoneform but 70% went human because the big amount of damage