Deleted

Fury - ilvl 324 - 5% haste unbuffed

Plays abysmal... Where do we end up hastewise with BIS gear? I hope its +30% ?

Deleted
    30% wont happen in first tier, can't recall it but pretty certain it only happened once you had strong NH gear. Unless you get a metric fuckton of gem slots, which would ofcourse add up a ton

I think im around 20% with a haste proc trinket it gets up to 25%ish. Its not bad but my second weapon is crap so I don't play it over arms in anything but WQ.

Deleted
    Just checked it by equipping all my gear with the most Haste and / or Sockets disregarding Ilevel and I got to 21% unbuffed. Plays nice but the DPS drops anyway. Equipping just my highest ILevel Gear gives me sub-optimal distribution of 11% Haste but 30 Ilevel difference between what has and has not haste is more important. Also Ian wants us to just equip the highest ILevel gear no matter what and so I do. I am sick of simming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Just checked it by equipping all my gear with the most Haste and / or Sockets disregarding Ilevel and I got to 21% unbuffed. Plays nice but the DPS drops anyway. Equipping just my highest ILevel Gear gives me sub-optimal distribution of 11% Haste but 30 Ilevel difference between what has and has not haste is more important. Also Ian wants us to just equip the highest ILevel gear no matter what and so I do. I am sick of simming.
    Even though highest ILvl should be the best in most Cases the Stats still matter. I wear a few Pieces that are not the highest for what I got in some Slots, but the Stats make them worthwhile. You are right though, 30 Levels would be too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    No problem with equipping highest ilvl, the issue with the haste stat is that it directly defines my fun factor when playing the game. Doesn't matter to me if i got 5% or 50% crit, mastery or versatility though. Now it just sucks when Fury feels good to play at 20%+ haste (awesome at 30+) but because ilvl you effectively equip 11%. Fury is sold to me as one of the few fast paced button mashy specs, and it actually is, with enough haste. But looks like i gotta wait for the 2nd raid tier till that becomes reality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillboy View Post
    Plays abysmal... Where do we end up hastewise with BIS gear? I hope its +30% ?
    It seems that every spec in game plays abysmal with 5% haste

An MMORPG is about character progression. It is would be boring if the difference in 320 and 380ilev is all about the number written in the damage meter.
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2018-09-14 at 05:13 PM.