Starting US server , while playing EU

Hi all
    I am playing in eu, but i am about to move north america, so cant raid with a guild because of time difference.
    As far as i know migrating characters from eu to us is not possible.
    Is it possible to use same blizz account for us server? So that i wont need another sub or account. And get benefit from account bound stuff.
    If possible i would boost 1 character and start from 110 when/if i want.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be surprised if you contact support and explain the situation to them they can do something for you. They'd probably want some proof of you moving though because it would be an exception. worth a try at least.

Deleted
    You can't play with your EU wow account on US servers, my friend asked the support to move characters from eu to us account, but they refused.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if you contact support and explain the situation to them they can do something for you. They'd probably want some proof of you moving though because it would be an exception. worth a try at least.
    It's 2 entirely different databases, they've told me that the 'tech isn't there' in the past. In short, it's too expensive for them to move a character cross region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    It's not possible. 2 different systems.

You'll need a new license, but you can have it under the same B.net account, so you should be able to keep your toys and mounts