Smile Tips for the "Best in Show" quest

well as the title states I making this thread as I find the the "Best in Show" quest to be incredibly hard to get done and you need the quests that follow the quest to get your questline done.

You need to do a few easy quests pass the Best in Show and then you can bypass the other harder jumping quests if you want that if for some gear upgrade that for me was something that will be replaced once you hit 120 so its not a needed upgrade.

this is how I got the 1st quest to get the 150 points needed!

finally was able to get the 150 points by taking down the zeppelin 3 time before the time ran out and its close every time I did quest you have to keep doing quest until it done. I never had any luck jumping to get many points it seems to be broken for me but with that quest done and doing a few more quests gave me completed that chapter and thats all I wanted. The gear I saw was not that great anyways and most likely wont be used once you get to lvl 120. So stand still kill zeppelins you will most likely have to run to get them in range and that saves some time on your timed quest anyways!

The quest gives 3 zeppelins before timer runs out so once last zeppelin come out and your not done you need to move out of area and restart quest.

If this was just a pita for 1 or 2 of my toons I would not post this thread but I have 9 toon I need to get this done so it became a major problem to do all my toons plus hoping to see better tips from other posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving this a bump since it made its way into the moderation queue instead of going straight to posting.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."