Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Jesus I am have to deflect trolls than actually having a constructive discussion.
    Maybe that's just your own insecurities? If you enjoy something does not mean others do as well.
    And when they voice it, its not a personal attack towards you.
    This is something all the forums struggle with. It's virtually impossible to criticize anything in WoW without someone trolling out the "You should quit" response. And the worst part is how weak of a response it is. All it's really saying is: "I don't want to hear an opinion that I don't like, and you should quit so that I don't EVER have to hear criticism!"

What I find most annoying about it is that it's ok for people to spew that kind of negative, useless response to virtually anything that gets said, but the second you call someone out for white-knighting, or blatantly trolling legitimate criticisms, it's not ok and the mods come down on you. It's so bass ackwards.

And last of all, it completely ignores the simple fact that many times people are posting criticisms because they want to see a particular situation or aspect of the game IMPROVE. They love the game just as much as anyone else and want to see it get better. But simply disagreeing, or even simply not posting glowing praise, is somehow not tolrated and we should all quit. :/

I can't believe I actually have to say this.

Just because you enjoy A, B & C does not mean there are no problems like X, Y & Z. I personally do not like the narrative at all this expansion.

Things are conveniently forgotten or happen.
    Faction leaders behaving in idiotic manners.
    stereotypical results as we have come to expect from blizzard regarding these two factions.
    Or how irritatingly Kultiras looks like the size of Northrend on the map but is probably half its size at best.
    Or how we are TOLD more than actually SHOWN. Horde has control of Kalimdor and warring with the NEs in a guerrilla war?! Amazing. Let me see that! Oh... its still cataclysm zones...
    A lot of people here must be new or have wiped xpacs like cataclysm completely from their memory. Every xpac released has had issues of some type with some ideas that turned out to be just ok or not for everyone, weird/predictable story (Who didn't know vol'jin was gonna be warchief at the end of MoP before the xpac was even released? for example) etc.

You can talk about your opinions even if they aren't the same as the next persons opinions, i for one hated artifact weapons based on long term video game design and not making players feel like they are gods. Some people liked 2 button healing in Wrath as well, doesn't mean that was good for the game. (No i don't think azerite armor is perfect either)

Feedback even negative is always welcome. Any good developer will tell you they are open for constructive discussions.
    Blizzard wont/cant read all 5 billion threads made on the internet so likely a waste of your time making a new one when there are already highly active open threads on all these issues, best to add to those discussions.

(Don't let the trolls discourage you)
    Last edited by Bahska; 2018-09-14 at 11:47 PM.