Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Will the Alliance invade Silvermoon?

Does anyone else think this will happen over the course of BFA. We all know Alleria wants this.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Does anyone else think this will happen over the course of BFA. We all know Alleria wants this.
    Do we, actually?

Let's keep invading useless cities that neither side gives a shit about or goes to. Talk about being afraid to take out a city that actually matters to progress a story.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon is protected by the mighty boss called, Loading Screen. If there is an invasion, then blizz would have to update that zone, a zone that sits on the BC server. It would be cool but i dont think it will happen as their resources are used elsewhere
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Silvermoon is protected by the mighty boss called, Loading Screen. If there is an invasion, then blizz would have to update that zone, a zone that sits on the BC server. It would be cool but i dont think it will happen as their resources are used elsewhere
    This is the answer.

Next thread please, Mr Ron Burgundy.

For what purpose? If Anduin commits his forces to the invasion of Silvermoon just to placate Alleria, he's dumb as a plank. As for strategical reasons, there are none. Wasting time in Silvermoon would allow Horde to claim other more important fronts for themselves.

i want it. but it's not gonna happen, azurmist islands and quel'thalas are forgotten zone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    This is the answer.

Next thread please, Mr Ron Burgundy.
    priceless, and I actually liked the Undercity

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That sounds like too much work for Blizzard.
    This. Really that simple.

Deleted
    That sounds like work. How about a couple of world quests in Ghostlands, instead?

Blizzard hasn't touched Draenei and Blood Elf zones for 11 years. I doubt they will do it now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Alleria doesn't want to massacre the Blood Elves, she wants them to realize the error of their ways and switch sides.

And taking Silvermoon away from the Blood Elves means they lose the Sunwell and go back to sucking mana out of everything. And the Alliance has no reason to want that, it would make them more dangerous. Also, we're not dicks.

They won't be able to fly either

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Alleria doesn't want to massacre the Blood Elves, she wants them to realize the error of their ways and switch sides.

And taking Silvermoon away from the Blood Elves means they lose the Sunwell and go back to sucking mana out of everything. And the Alliance has no reason to want that, it would make them more dangerous. Also, we're not dicks.
    hahahahaha priceless an alliance fanboy saying "we're not dicks"

azeroth would be so much better off if we all turned to the void like named elves, amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Let's keep invading useless cities that neither side gives a shit about or goes to. Talk about being afraid to take out a city that actually matters to progress a story.
    Silvermoon has Sunwell and a population of elves historically loyal to the Alliance. Hardly a city noone gives a shit about. The only Horde city that could be considered as important is Orgrimmar, strictly because it is its capital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Won't happen for the same reason Exodar will never fly. Blizz will never update the BC zones. Sunwell STILL HAD it's Kil'Jaeden decorations in the nightborne scenario.

I got the feeling that they will finally remove all alliance from Kalimdor (Exodar) and Horde from Eastern Kingdoms (Silvermoon), so that both continents will be fully controlled by one side.

Deleted
    Could become a warfront...
    but then again there are more likely candidates. As I understand these Warfronts are Blizzards way to rehash old zones, without having to rehash the whole world at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in some scenario that won't be reflected in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real answer is they won’t because it’ll upset all the Belfs on RP servers like mine.

And there are many, many Belfs.