Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well, it depends a lot on your class and specc, if you can really have fun in PvP. The balance at the moment is..... well, shit. With my Arms Warrior i can have a lot of fun. But only with a pocket healer. Without it, i'm literally just a damage bot who can do nothing at all if half decently cc'ed and i will die in seconds because of none existing proper defenses.

With my destruction warlock, most melee can train me quite easily and there is not much i can do. Its somewhat doable if there is only one, but mostly, there are way way more on my ass. Of course you can have fun, if they not notice you. But as soon as the first big fat Chaos Bolt is seen, the fuckers turn on you!

So, well, not that fun or at least depending on circumstances.

Of course there is also Arena, but Arena is so unbelievable boring to me, i can't do more than absolutely necessary.
    Last edited by mmoc032dd9efb8; 2018-09-15 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Oh come on...thats not true
    PVP's just not my thing. Never has been - in any game. And I'm not alone in the sentiment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

The scaling they've done to make BGs more balanced as well as the heavy cosmetic rewards (like the horde/alliance back mounted banner and the crazy number of transmog sets over the years of old pvp sets) helped get me into it to where I was willing to turn on warmode. I can see why people were so nostalgic about world pvp, this is pretty swell. But I can also see why people hated it, which is why I'm glad it's a toggle.

Deleted
    If I want to PvP I play a fun PvP game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Given that DHs feel like a wet paper towel in pvp ATM, I still do it but it feels like pulling my own teeth out
    Play with tank trinkets.
    Buy Healing PvP potions
    Play with Demonic appetite and catch the orbs (they heal you for a lot)
    Play with the leech talent (forgot the name)

Healing spec for Demon Hunters Thats the way im playing it in random BG's
    Plz try it. Is incredibly fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nystromia View Post
    Obviously you never PVP'd in previous expansions aside from Warlords / BFA if your saying Warmode is God Mode.
    My server's been horde dominated since MoP. Warmode is God mode to people like myself I guess