Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewlies View Post
    That is where I pointed out the immunity bug and some of the logs people clearly got hit. Again. Please read slower next time bud. Let me know when you need to sign up for a reading class, I have a coupon for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you .. also what I tried pointing out.
    So a guild has to do trial and error to figure out where in the room is bugged and which areas are not?? That is not okay!

I have perfect understanding. Thank for commenting on something YOU do not understand. Have a great day

- - - Updated - - -

None of it was trolling except them towards me. Thanks though. That would be obvious if you actually cared to read

- - - Updated - - -

Notice I did say that but also pointed out other scenarios to try to help others
    You aren't fooling anyone with this shit. You're just embarrassing yourself, next time you try to be aggressive on an internet forum make sure you have some basic idea of what you're talking about.

Dungeons and Raids
    Uldir
    MOTHER
    Adjusted Defensive Beams to address an issue that could cause them to sometimes instantly damage nearby players on Mythic difficulty.

It is fixed. Tell your players to stop being bad.
    clips.twitch.tv/HappyTubularOwlUnSane

clips.twitch.tv/RacyHelplessDinosaurAMPTropPunch

Sit down. Don't talk on things you obviously have no clue about. Thanks. Troll elsewhere and put your false pride aside.

It's pretty clear you simply have not even been there.

Just chirping in to say that the bug is definitely still there. Our guild kept wiping to it. It's not even once or twice. On every single pull we made there was a couple of people that died to it. Sometimes it's a whole group of people that die at the same time making the pull a wipe instantly and can be at any moment past phase 1. At times we went to phase 3 with everyone up and by the minute Mark we had half the raid dead because of the bug. It's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooming View Post
    clips.twitch.tv/HappyTubularOwlUnSane

clips.twitch.tv/RacyHelplessDinosaurAMPTropPunch

Sit down. Don't talk on things you obviously have no clue about. Thanks. Troll elsewhere and put your false pride aside.

It's pretty clear you simply have not even been there.
    Thanks for reading the rest of the thread. Clearly you need reading lessons also. Pretty edgy though bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asil View Post
    You aren't fooling anyone with this shit. You're just embarrassing yourself, next time you try to be aggressive on an internet forum make sure you have some basic idea of what you're talking about.
    Not trying to fool anyone about anything but thank you for continuing to contribute (oh wait you're not). Again.. read the thread or don't bother typing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So a guild has to do trial and error to figure out where in the room is bugged and which areas are not?? That is not okay!
    I agree completely with this, it sucks but 100% doable
    Last edited by Lewlies; 2018-09-17 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stack in the middle of the rooms (light part on the floor) before lasers spawn, move to dodge the moving lines, move to swirlies.

treat this as an extra mechanic and you'll kill the boss.

the bug is definitely still there, but you can work around it. There are two places toward the center of each room that appear to have consistent 'phantom' beams (roughly aligned with the sides of the 'defense grid' gates.')

once we figured out where they were, we put markers down and instructed raiders not to stand on those spots during or right before beams. The behavior appears pretty consistent and we were able to progress through the fight and kill it.

definitely frustrating though

Thanks for reading the rest of the thread. Clearly you need reading lessons also. Pretty edgy though bruh
    I've read it. You spoke on something you were completely wrong about from the start, and in a snarky, condescending manner. Enough said without me even saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooming View Post
    I've read it. You spoke on something you were completely wrong about from the start, and in a snarky, condescending manner. Enough said without me even saying anything.
    Completely shows you DIDN'T read all of it. Get back to me when you do. Also Pot meet Kettle for you sir with your original post.
    Last edited by Lewlies; 2018-09-17 at 12:40 AM.

Completely anecdotal but our guild killed mythic mother last night. ~25 pulls, zero people died to the beam bug.

It appears it has been fixed.

Last thursday we had several people die on several attempts from mythic progression.

Appears to be fixed. We wasted the whole friday night because of this bug, and last night it took us 3 pulls to kill it.

Awesome thanks for the updat

Quote Originally Posted by Mintra View Post
    Appears to be fixed. We wasted the whole friday night because of this bug, and last night it took us 3 pulls to kill it.
    Awesome thanks for the updates!