Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This would require what, increase Lightning Bolt / Chain Lightning damage by like 300%? Or shift it towards ES which is an instant skill and is usable "while moving"...

Easy fix: remove LvB CD, make it our baseline filler spell. Remove ES as spender and make Lightning Bolt our Maelstorm spender scaling from 60-100 Maelstorm turning it into a MASSIVE ST ability that hits as hard as Glacial Spike / Deathbolt.
    Fuck no. They should just forget maelstrom and go back to what elemental was in MoP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    Fuck no. They should just forget maelstrom and go back to what elemental was in MoP.
    enh to please

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Also, this just grinds my gears since ele was thé original mobile ranged class....
    True, casting lightning bolts while running was one of my favorite thing when I mained a shaman. More recently Gust of Wind was amazing too

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    True, casting lightning bolts while running was one of my favorite thing when I mained a shaman. More recently Gust of Wind was amazing too
    Lightning on the move and spiritwalkers Grace... Sigh, those were the days!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Lightning on the move and spiritwalkers Grace... Sigh, those were the days!
    Just wait they'll bring it back... as a talent... with 50% decreased damage on Lightning Bolt.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

People responsible for working out math behind the class abilities have to be some of the most retarded people on planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    but a really shitty boring class fantasy is way more fun than say actual fun gameplay right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    but a really shitty boring class fantasy is way more fun than say actual fun gameplay right?
    Yeah, apparently for some classes it's the way they want things to go. Sad sad times.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Straga21 View Post
    "Elemental Shaman is intended to be a less mobile spec, for example, while Hunters overall have mobility as an explicit strength. So when we receive feedback that a less mobile spec wishes they were more mobile, frankly, that's working as intended"

Guys relax the immoblity we have been complaining for years about is working as intended even tho hunters do way more dmg while being mobile
    and the fact that we used to have lightning bolt as a cast while moving ability and spiritwalker's grace to cast while moving for the whole duration of ascendance which they removed is all working as intended. Rejoice
    That's great to hear so shamans have nothing to complain about now right?

Dev are not interested in details, and they focus on the next plan. So bad class, spec is forever bad. mobility? turret dps spec and reward?
    Everybody knows, but the turret dps spec is still bad.

They do not care about small rewards. That's why all they say is bullshit. Devs have been known to be unbalanced from diablo3, and that is their limit.
    They have a 10-fold difference in dps between sets. It shows how they do not care about tuning.
    They are stupid. Talented people do not have to look at the results, but they do the same. They are obviously not talented.