Wireless Headphone Help!

Hello fellow MMO-Champions. I know the following question isn’t exactly computer specific but it is tech and I’ve never been let down here.

So my wife and I are looking for wireless headphones to use while we work. In terms of what we would be doing/needs/wants:

My wife works as a data collector for companies (she goes into stores and essentially tells competitors what prices are), she is quite mobile so having a firm fit and possible sweat resistant would be a plus. She would also like it work with Siri on her IPhone X (I.E answer calls, hear/send texts and control her music). Last a decent battery life is a must as well, around 6-8 hours.

As for myself, I run an automotive detail shop and am constantly running and sweating so my needs are essentially the exact same.

Both of us cannot use ones that are noise cancelling. Noise reduction on the mic for phone calls would be lovely though.

Again I know this isnt necessarily a computer question but I know you guys will pull through!

LG Tone.

The Tone Infinim or Ultra for her, the Tone Active (or whateve this years model is called - theres one that is meant for exercising and is water resistant) for you.

I like the Beats BeatsX. I know a lot of people don’t like Beats (generally myself included) but these earbuds are very nice. They use the Apple A1 chip, so connecting them to your phone is very easy and intuitive. I’ve had mine since Christmas and use them daily. They have been my go to headphones in terms of wireless. They also charge using a standard lightning cable, so you don’t have to worry about lugging around ANOTHER cable with your iPhone.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro