Vengeance - Help with tidesage council

So we finally got a mythic +10 together today and we got totally stumped on tidesage council in Shrine of Storms.
    Does anyone have any good tips here ? We tried both me just tanking the big guy and not really kiting or kiting a lot and both ended up with us wiping, through a variety of problems.
    Unfortunately one of the dps had to leave so we never finished it, but I wonder if he is tankable without kiting through good CD usage and just focus on her ?
    We ended up thinking that maybe she shouldnt be interrupted during her blessing ,just to cut down on the tornados going everywhere, any thoughts on that ?

I was able to face tank him during his buff by having DS up every time, and rotating soul barrier, iron bark and fiery brand. Highest I did it on was a 12

We usually interrupt her anytime we can.
    About kitting the guy, i advise it specially if u can just jump to the other side of the platform with ease and he should not reach you before the buff ends.

Also what helped for us.. if you need room to "breathe", just stack the group on the Reinforcing Ward until you are all healed up!

PS: Being Tyrannical week is not gonna help :P
    Money talks, bullshit walks..