Poll: Is 8.1 make or break for you?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    What spec are you playing? With 350 ilvl you should absolutely feel a difference from once you hit 120. Gear does make a difference, and we are only 1 month into the game.
    Shadow priest, which I do get is in a pretty crappy place right now, but I'm just not feeling it. My fresh 120 Paladin, I can grab a group of 4-6 and easily mow them down before going on to the next pack with almost full health. With the priest, even with the much higher ilvl, if I try and kill that same 4-6, I'm coming out pretty beat up and having to toss a heal or two on myself before going on.

It's just a crappy system in place that the mobs do more damage and have a higher HP pool for absolutely no reason then Blizzard thinking it extends the game out. I'd rather be able to go do my world quests (which are pretty much chores) and feel like I can do them faster than I could when I was a fresh 120, instead of ticking over some magic number which suddenly makes the mobs stronger for absolutely no reason.

Patch 8.1 should hit the PTR today or tomorrow. Friday is possible but much rarer for a patch update.

At least if they could fix leveling up until level 100, i could do some leveling for some heritage, and fix some raid legacy encounter so that they are not a pain in the ass.

Yeah. I mean, the minute I get my Ahead of the Curve I'm unsubbing.
    I know, I know, filthy casual not playing the hardest levels of difficulty and whatever... but that does not interest me, because I'm not in a raiding guild.
    Since there's no campaign other than that short-ass War Campaign, and all that is left to grind is Azerite through Islands... yeah. As soon as I get the Ahead of the Curve: Jaina and later on Ahead of the Curve: Azshara's Random Minion #187952 I'm unsubbing.
    Fuck Azerite Power.