View Poll Results: Did you enjoy watching the movie CAPTAIN MARVEL™?

Voters
437. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed watching the movie CAPTAIN MARVEL™

    277 63.39%
  • I did not enjoy watching the movie CAPTAIN MARVEL™

    160 36.61%
  1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    If you see someone attempt to derail the thread you or anyone else is more than welcome to report it. But I do actually read the posts and it is quite obvious when someone is on topic and when someone isn't.

    The better part of 20+ pages have been spent on the same argument being repeated over and over ad nauseum. None of which was actually discussing the movie, the character, or trailers.
    I think most of the problem are replies, but it might help to modify the first post.

    Or just let this thread go nuts, then lock it on movie release and police the next one from the start.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

  2. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Yes god forbid people have a branching discussion. Not like a forum is meant for it or anything. Let's enforce strict topic guidelines rather than allowing organic discussion.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That's exactly what people want though separate politics from entertainment. But when something reeks of politics everyone supposed to ignore the agenda?
    You don't ignore the agenda. You go here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/359-Politics , to the MMO-Champ politics and create a thread to bicker and argue about it and let the people wanting to discuss the actual movie , actually talk about the movie instead of cluttering up the thread with the political aspects.
    Last edited by Tonkaden; 2019-02-27 at 09:56 PM.

  3. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nobody cares about Captain Marvel, all the crap outside the movie is the only thing of any interest. CM wasn't a popular character in comics, with umpteen reiterations and reboots. She started way back in the 70s as a sex symbol to eventually become a crew cut muscular lesbian. This film would have struggled even if they had a descent actress who actually liked Marvel fans, but they went with Brie Larson.

    As I said earlier, CM isn't well known outside the US, and those who do know the character don't like her or are ambivalent. The only reason this cowpat of a movie will make any money at all is because it will be carried by the Avengers tie in.
    Do you think all the MCU characters are as popular as their comicbook counterparts were before their movies existed? If so, that's absurd.

    Maybe CM will flop, maybe not. This time last year, I thought Black Panther was going to be a mediocre movie with a generic villain. Then I saw it, and was blown away by a villain who has sympathetic motives. He wants vengeance for the racism inflicted on his race, and the ignorance of the Wakandans.

    Give it a chance, then judge.

  4. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nobody cares about Captain Marvel, all the crap outside the movie is the only thing of any interest. CM wasn't a popular character in comics, with umpteen reiterations and reboots. She started way back in the 70s as a sex symbol to eventually become a crew cut muscular lesbian. This film would have struggled even if they had a descent actress who actually liked Marvel fans, but they went with Brie Larson.

    As I said earlier, CM isn't well known outside the US, and those who do know the character don't like her or are ambivalent. The only reason this cowpat of a movie will make any money at all is because it will be carried by the Avengers tie in.
    One thing that really concerns me is the possibility that CM is the one that ends Thanos. It would be such a damn let down of an ending for the MCU storyline that at the last minute what appears to be a half-baked Feminist fantasy Mary Sue introduced at the last possible minute is the lynchpin to the whole story. Like what a kick in the gut and I highly suspect that is the point of the CM movie, to prepare us for this character being the keystone to the story.

    As an anime fan I am reminded of Darling in the Franxx, a great set up, great characters, lovable anime until the very last bit where the story went off the rails. Captain Marvel gives me those vibes, they they are about to just end a multiyear plot thread across many movies by having some half baked butch lesbian mary sue punch the patriarc.... I mean Thanos to death and save everyone and the end is "THE FUTURE IS FEMALE GUYS!!!" and roll credits. Then we will get like five or so movies that make Blizzards Void Elf idea seem well thought out and deeply rich in lore and that will be the end of it.

  5. #1105
    well that's not a good way to promote your upcoming movie. im gonna pass on paying to see it and wait for some reviews untill i decide to pirate it or not. such diference in class between gal gadot and brie larson.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    One thing that really concerns me is the possibility that CM is the one that ends Thanos. It would be such a damn let down of an ending for the MCU storyline that at the last minute what appears to be a half-baked Feminist fantasy Mary Sue introduced at the last possible minute is the lynchpin to the whole story. Like what a kick in the gut and I highly suspect that is the point of the CM movie, to prepare us for this character being the keystone to the story.

    As an anime fan I am reminded of Darling in the Franxx, a great set up, great characters, lovable anime until the very last bit where the story went off the rails. Captain Marvel gives me those vibes, they they are about to just end a multiyear plot thread across many movies by having some half baked butch lesbian mary sue punch the patriarc.... I mean Thanos to death and save everyone and the end is "THE FUTURE IS FEMALE GUYS!!!" and roll credits. Then we will get like five or so movies that make Blizzards Void Elf idea seem well thought out and deeply rich in lore and that will be the end of it.
    void elves best elves. stop being jelly! *offers a cookie with a little touch of the void*
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

  6. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    Do you think all the MCU characters are as popular as their comicbook counterparts were before their movies existed? If so, that's absurd.

    Maybe CM will flop, maybe not. This time last year, I thought Black Panther was going to be a mediocre movie with a generic villain. Then I saw it, and was blown away by a villain who has sympathetic motives. He wants vengeance for the racism inflicted on his race, and the ignorance of the Wakandans.

    Give it a chance, then judge.
    Of course they are not, Avengers are always carried by Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Cap America. Black Panther was an anomaly, more of an sjw event than an actual,film. Why would I bother giving a film a chance when the titular character is one I don't like? Avengers Endgame will be the last Avengers movie worth watching, and I suspect they will have CM come in at get the glory kill on Thanos which will ruin it.

    An Avengers franchise led by Captain Marvel and full of middling characters outside of Spiderman? I don't think so, look for an XMen tie in once the Avengers franchise falls off a cliff.

  7. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    void elves best elves. stop being jelly! *offers a cookie with a little touch of the void*
    Aesthetically? Yes. Lore wise? Ehhhhh

  8. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    One thing that really concerns me is the possibility that CM is the one that ends Thanos. It would be such a damn let down of an ending for the MCU storyline that at the last minute what appears to be a half-baked Feminist fantasy Mary Sue introduced at the last possible minute is the lynchpin to the whole story. Like what a kick in the gut and I highly suspect that is the point of the CM movie, to prepare us for this character being the keystone to the story.

    As an anime fan I am reminded of Darling in the Franxx, a great set up, great characters, lovable anime until the very last bit where the story went off the rails. Captain Marvel gives me those vibes, they they are about to just end a multiyear plot thread across many movies by having some half baked butch lesbian mary sue punch the patriarc.... I mean Thanos to death and save everyone and the end is "THE FUTURE IS FEMALE GUYS!!!" and roll credits. Then we will get like five or so movies that make Blizzards Void Elf idea seem well thought out and deeply rich in lore and that will be the end of it.
    The amazing thing is they are determined to push the franchise in a woke direction, whether the fans want it or not. All well and good until it affects ticket sales and the Disney board goes apeshit and demands fan appeasement (re Star Wars). Captain Marvel consistently failed in comics, regardless of how many times they rebooted her or pushed her leftward. To give her a film and to have her be the front of the franchise is mind boggling.

    If they desperately wanted a female led Marvel film they should have gone with Black Widow, a fascinating character who has gone through 7 levels of hell to become what she is. Not some Mary Sue butch Superman rip off who probably refuses to shave her armpits because patriarchy.
    Last edited by Torto; 2019-02-27 at 10:39 PM.

  9. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    The amazing thing is they are determined to push the franchise in a woke direction, whether the fans want it or not. All well and good until it affects ticket sales and the Disney board goes apeshit and demands fan appeasement (re Star Wars). Captain America consistently failed in comics, regardless of how many times they rebooted her or pushed her leftward. To give her a film and to have her be the front of the franchise is mind boggling.

    If they desperately wanted a female led Marvel film they should have gone with Black Widow, a fascinating character who has gone through 7 levels of hell to become what she is. Not some Mary Sue butch Superman rip off who probably refuses to shave her armpits because patriarchy.
    The fact that they didn't pick Black Widow is kind of mind-boggling. She is a character we've known since about the start. We love this character, she has a lot of depth and unexplored aspects. And if they wanted a "WHAMENS RULE, WHAMEN KICK BUTT, WHAMEN SAVES US!" film, Black Widow too me was the obvious choice.

  10. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The fact that they didn't pick Black Widow is kind of mind-boggling. She is a character we've known since about the start. We love this character, she has a lot of depth and unexplored aspects. And if they wanted a "WHAMENS RULE, WHAMEN KICK BUTT, WHAMEN SAVES US!" film, Black Widow too me was the obvious choice.
    We saw a glimpse of her back story in Avengers Ultron movie, where she was 'de-sexed' by the Russian KGB (I think) and dehumanized into a cold killing machine, not unlike Nikita. When I saw it I just wanted more of it, it was compelling. Worthy of a movie on its own. Did you see Alita Battle Angel? I watched the manga series many years ago but I'm yet to see the new film.

  11. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    We saw a glimpse of her back story in Avengers Ultron movie, where she was 'de-sexed' by the Russian KGB (I think) and dehumanized into a cold killing machine, not unlike Nikita. When I saw it I just wanted more of it, it was compelling. Worthy of a movie on its own. Did you see Alita Battle Angel? I watched the manga series many years ago but I'm yet to see the new film.
    Read the Manga and then saw the OVA about a few months ago, but I had read the manga years ago. During that weird time when I loved it and the Sailor Moon manga. The movie I've seen twice, and recommend it to everyone. As far as "STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS" she is an incredible character in the manga and very well done by James Cameron in the film. What is a terrible shame is that despite everything, the MSM is focused on worshiping some wooden faced butch lesbian character nobody likes versus what should hit every SJW box (Latina actress, great female character, strong ect) But somehow (Disney Bucks and evil mouse magic) just aren't with Alita.

    Infracted
    Last edited by eschatological; 2019-02-28 at 12:56 AM.

  12. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nobody cares about Captain Marvel, all the crap outside the movie is the only thing of any interest. CM wasn't a popular character in comics
    Aquaman wasn’t not only a character nobody cared about 10+ years ago, he was actually a massive butt of every superhero joke.

    Who fucking heard of “Guardians of the Galaxy” until the movie? I had a friend back then who was literally yelling at me that they (Disney) would never do anything with the Guardians franchise because nobody knew who the hell they were.

    So, don’t barf out stupid lines like “They’re unpopular.” Cus, right now, unpopular seems to be a great formulae for getting a new franchise created.
    Isn't it immature that you call him Donald "Dump"?
    I agree, it's childish and stupid - and that's my point. it's meant as a deliberate mockery of his blatant disrespect via using "Crooked Hillary", and thus I can call him "Dump" since he dumps his campaign promises, dumps campaign managers, dumps his wives, wants to dump the first amendment, dumps common-sense war ethics and dumps the use of proper English in favor of a mongrel white-trash dialect.

  13. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nobody cares about Captain Marvel, all the crap outside the movie is the only thing of any interest. CM wasn't a popular character in comics, with umpteen reiterations and reboots. She started way back in the 70s as a sex symbol to eventually become a crew cut muscular lesbian. This film would have struggled even if they had a descent actress who actually liked Marvel fans, but they went with Brie Larson.

    As I said earlier, CM isn't well known outside the US, and those who do know the character don't like her or are ambivalent. The only reason this cowpat of a movie will make any money at all is because it will be carried by the Avengers tie in.
    Putting aside your painfully dated sexist malarkey... Who cared about Ant-Man before the movie? Who cared about a talking raccoon and a walking tree before their movie? etc. etc.

    Your argument is absurd and I'll leave it at that since further commentary would veer off topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Of course they are not, Avengers are always carried by Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Cap America. Black Panther was an anomaly, more of an sjw event than an actual,film. Why would I bother giving a film a chance when the titular character is one I don't like?
    Yes, please don't watch it. I'd much rather be spared from reading your rant about it if you do see it. Your critiques will almost certainly be independent of whether the movie actually sucks or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Not some Mary Sue butch Superman rip off who probably refuses to shave her armpits because patriarchy.
    I mean, since this is your take on Captain Marvel (not that its at all surprising), no wonder so many movies etc are offensive to you.

    Hell, why are you even posting in this thread??

  14. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Aquaman wasn’t not only a character nobody cared about 10+ years ago, he was actually a massive butt of every superhero joke.

    Who fucking heard of “Guardians of the Galaxy” until the movie? I had a friend back then who was literally yelling at me that they (Disney) would never do anything with the Guardians franchise because nobody knew who the hell they were.

    So, don’t barf out stupid lines like “They’re unpopular.” Cus, right now, unpopular seems to be a great formula for getting a new franchise created.
    I don't think it matters if something is popular or not. But I think Guardians of the Galaxy was allowed to stand as a movie without its existence being a political statement.

    To me, Wokeness signaling is a sign the studio and creators don't have high hopes for the product they are making. The thing that irks people is a mixture of CM being set up as being an all powerful badass and fairly Mary Sue like, but also she is a character that is being inserted into the MCU at the last minute and there is reasonable fear that this unknown character is the savior of all. The political signaling is troubling mainly because it is something a lot of soon to be flops do.

    The reason being that if you know you are about to release a dud you can always veer hard on the Wokeness to hedge against the inevitable fallout. Now all criticism is sexism, and if the movie bombs you can go to your hollywood friends and say "Racist/sexist/bigoted America wasn't ready for my Wokeness!" and it saves face. Plus you might get some viewers simply for the political cause.

  15. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Read the Manga and then saw the OVA about a few months ago, but I had read the manga years ago. During that weird time when I loved it and the Sailor Moon manga. The movie I've seen twice, and recommend it to everyone. As far as "STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS" she is an incredible character in the manga and very well done by James Cameron in the film. What is a terrible shame is that despite everything, the MSM is focused on worshiping some wooden faced butch lesbian character nobody likes versus what should hit every SJW box (Latina actress, great female character, strong ect) But somehow (Disney Bucks and evil mouse magic) just aren't with Alita.
    Worse, I saw an article where the sjw were attacking Alita for having a *gasp* sexualised body type. This after the fact they made light of the story that Marvel hired a body butt double for Brie Larson because she has a pancake bum and her outfit looks crap on her.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Aquaman wasn’t not only a character nobody cared about 10+ years ago, he was actually a massive butt of every superhero joke.

    Who fucking heard of “Guardians of the Galaxy” until the movie? I had a friend back then who was literally yelling at me that they (Disney) would never do anything with the Guardians franchise because nobody knew who the hell they were.

    So, don’t barf out stupid lines like “They’re unpopular.” Cus, right now, unpopular seems to be a great formulae for getting a new franchise created.
    Aquaman is a well know character, and Jason Mamoa was an inspired casting choice. Compare that to Captain Marvel, which is the exact polar opposite.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Putting aside your painfully dated sexist malarkey... Who cared about Ant-Man before the movie? Who cared about a talking raccoon and a walking tree before their movie? etc. etc.

    Your argument is absurd and I'll leave it at that since further commentary would veer off topic.
    And Antman made average box office takings.



    Yes, please don't watch it. I'd much rather be spared from reading your rant about it if you do see it. Your critiques will almost certainly be independent of whether the movie actually sucks or not.
    Don't worry I won't, but I'll enjoy the countless number of youtube videos bagging the shit out of it, and I'll be here to let you know all about it.


    I mean, since this is your take on Captain Marvel (not that its at all surprising), no wonder so many movies etc are offensive to you.

    Hell, why are you even posting in this thread??
    Sorry I didn't see the disclaimer at the start of the thread where only Captain Marvel fans and soy boys are allowed to post here...oh wait there isn't one.

    Infracted. There have been a half dozen warnings in the past 10 pages.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2019-02-28 at 12:54 AM.

  16. #1116
    Elemental Lord Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    8,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nobody cares about Captain Marvel, all the crap outside the movie is the only thing of any interest. CM wasn't a popular character in comics, with umpteen reiterations and reboots. She started way back in the 70s as a sex symbol to eventually become a crew cut muscular lesbian. This film would have struggled even if they had a descent actress who actually liked Marvel fans, but they went with Brie Larson.

    As I said earlier, CM isn't well known outside the US, and those who do know the character don't like her or are ambivalent. The only reason this cowpat of a movie will make any money at all is because it will be carried by the Avengers tie in.
    I see your argument but Captain Marvel is more than that.

    I used to love Captain Marvel (or as she was known at the time Warbird or Ms Marvel) back in the 80's and 90's. She was always a good side character. The hero herself isnt bad, she was great when put alongside the Avenegrs/Iron Man/X-Men books during that time. Carol Danvers was always a character who was hot headed and bit headstrong and struggled with her own demons and as well as being flawed due to her overconfidence and stubbornness.

    Not sure where this 'she was supposed to be a sex symbol' hero came from though, I haven't seen any proof of that. although it was the 70's so it doesn't surprise me. Even in the 90's was was drawn like a Pamela Anderson lol. So who knows maybe you are right :P

    The problem is her transition into a solo character, (which has worked before) which hasn't been that good. We can go back to 2012 when they really started trying to make her a figure head of Marvels universe, which I can understand why. Marvel really doesn't have any solo women heroes like DC does, So they wanted Captain Marvel to be the woman to do that.

    The problem is while trying to create Marvels main female I do feel they over tried, or tried too hard. As since 2012 I found it so hard to get into her comics. She had her moments. Her recent series Life of Captain Marvel Vol 2 has been awesome so far by the way.

    Her run from 2016 has been even worse, with bad writing horrible art work, and the birth of Carol Manvers which is totally warranted due to how awful that art was in her books.



    I mean holy shit... I can draw better than that.

    So yes they really screwed Captain Marvel over, and most of the writers that try and take her up don;t seem to understand her character at all. And once again maybe thats due to her being a side chaarcter so long.

    But once again I like Captain Marvel. Carol Danvers is a great hero, it;s just no one has been able to do her justice for the last 7 years. The events of Civil War 2 didn't help either when they made her even more hated when she was on the wrong side of the argument in that. They basically did to her what the first Civil War did to Iron Man, the only comfort is knowing that Iron Man at least recovers from that horrible event and rebuilt fans love of him again because they had good writers to execute that. The writers on Captain Marvel are just making her worse and worse.

    And now with the fact she has become the excuse of everything wrong with 'SJW' Marvel makes me sad, because I know she is better than that. We have all seen it when she was Warbird, as MS Marvel as Binery and even as Captain Marvel when she was Captain Marvel before.

    I know what Marvel are trying to do with Captain Marvel, but they have gone about it all wrong. I honestly think she just isn't clicking either, her comics are not even selling great but they keep making them. I honestly miss the old Carol Danvers. The side character Carol Danvers who was a far developed and better character than in the hands of writers who write her now. How does that even happen?

    Kurt Busiek wrote a great Carol Danvers in his Avengers and Iron Man runs in the late 90's

    I just hope that this movie will break that trend, I mean the Disney/Marvel did a better Civil wAr movie than the comics, so here's hoping they do a better Captain Marvel than the comics too :P

    EDIT: wow that rant went on for longer than I thought. Whelp off to bed :S
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-02-27 at 11:57 PM.
    "Hatred and prejudice will never be eradicated. And witch hunts will never be about witches. To have a scapegoat—that's the key" - Geralt of Rivia

  17. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Nobody cares about Captain Marvel, all the crap outside the movie is the only thing of any interest. CM wasn't a popular character in comics, with umpteen reiterations and reboots. She started way back in the 70s as a sex symbol to eventually become a crew cut muscular lesbian. This film would have struggled even if they had a descent actress who actually liked Marvel fans, but they went with Brie Larson.

    As I said earlier, CM isn't well known outside the US, and those who do know the character don't like her or are ambivalent. The only reason this cowpat of a movie will make any money at all is because it will be carried by the Avengers tie in.
    This being the movie universe that made a talking raccoon and his plant sidekick a major appeal of a billion-dollar franchise within a franchise, I really don't see the whole "well she's unknown now!!" point standing up to any scrutiny whatsoever. The entire MCU made bank, loads and loads of bank, out of taking mostly B-listers and C-listers and making good movies around them.

    You're judging the movie before it comes out based on your politics, then lament that people are being too political.

  18. #1118
    Titan Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    13,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    One thing that really concerns me is the possibility that CM is the one that ends Thanos.
    I was worried about that as well, but then the theory/“leak” started circulating, that one of Captain Marvel’s powers, that will play a prominent role in her solo film, is time travel. This lead people to theorise that Captain Marvel will be integral to beating Thanos not just because she hits hard (we already have Thor and Hulk for that), but because she can essentially undo Thanos ever having got the gauntlet in the first place.

    Then, hopefully, the ACTUAL final fight will involve all the currently alive heroes, and potentially the now unsnapped people, wrecking Thanos’ shit. Hopefully, with the final blow being delivered by one/all of the presumed to be leaving, original trinity (Cap, Stark and Thor).

    I would be okay with something along those lines.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

    Blog Twenty Four is live! In which I persuade you all to pick up a few of our older albums, that I think deserved better.

    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/24-blog-24

  19. #1119
    Merely a Setback Sunseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    25,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I was worried about that as well, but then the theory/“leak” started circulating, that one of Captain Marvel’s powers, that will play a prominent role in her solo film, is time travel. This lead people to theorise that Captain Marvel will be integral to beating Thanos not just because she hits hard (we already have Thor and Hulk for that), but because she can essentially undo Thanos ever having got the gauntlet in the first place.

    Then, hopefully, the ACTUAL final fight will involve all the currently alive heroes, and potentially the now unsnapped people, wrecking Thanos’ shit. Hopefully, with the final blow being delivered by one/all of the presumed to be leaving, original trinity (Cap, Stark and Thor).

    I would be okay with something along those lines.
    Personally, I still hope there's some kind of "damage" left over, like they can't save everyone or something. I mean OBVS Spiderman gets brought back because thanks Sony but I think the MCU has established itself enough to leave us with a bittersweet ending before the next wave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis."
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  20. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    They basically did to her what the first Civil War did to Iron Man,
    Hilariously, she was on the wrong side of that one, too. She's been terrible as a character since way back in her Ms. Marvel run, long before she became Cap Marvel. Hell, I have literally NEVER seen her written as a good character, and that includes her time in the Avengers.

    However, anyone saying the movie will fail cause she is "unknown" is pretty foolish. Nobody knew Guardians of the Galaxy either(I've been reading comics for nearly 30 years and prior to the movie if you had asked ME to name 5 Guardians team members I don't think I could have), but it was a huge hit. Hell, go back to 2006, just a couple years before the MCU began...even then, if you had asked the average person on the street who wasn't already into comics to name 10 comic characters most of them would not have listed Iron Man or Thor and not a one of them would have listed Ant Man, Black Panther, Rocket Racoon, Groot, Garmora, Star Lord, or Drax.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •