Capped conquest, new conquest bar with identical reward

Last week i capped my conquest and got a 345 weapon reward with a 355 chest showing up as a new reward, which i completed this week.

After accepting the reward, a new bar started again and it had the exact same 355 leather chest as the reward.

So now i got a 355 chest and my next reward is also a 355 chest.
    Are the rewards random and i just got shitty luck there or is there some bug going on?

I kind of assumed the next reward would be different.

Wait for next week and you will see next week rewards. It is showing your last reward

Strange, last week it immediately started showing the chest after i claimed the weapon.

I just read in another topic that there was a bug last week which enabled players to get the chest-armor-cap done at tuesday (a day before EU resets)

Same happened today, you can get the Gloves now. And I'm confused if I don't cap tonight i'm not able to get weekly chest tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroth View Post
    Same happened today, you can get the Gloves now. And I'm confused if I don't cap tonight i'm not able to get weekly chest tomorrow?
    Is item level of this gloves scaled with pvp rating? It was sad to see shit 355 chest

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Is item level of this gloves scaled with pvp rating? It was sad to see shit 355 chest
    I'm Duelist and it shows 355 gloves.. Dissapointed as F.. But we will see when I cap if the Quest rewards are better like first week..

ill just quote from my topic:

GM suggests to not turn in yet.
    and the conquest reward will always be the same for everyone. its only the loot from the cache that depends on rating.